☆🎪. IF YOU WERE BLIND .🎪☆

- Requested by: PoisonBlossoms12

Thank you for the request! :D

🎪POMNI -
- Would make sure you get treated nicely.

Pomni will make sure no one makes fun of you cause your blind, she'll help you guiding around.

🐰JAX -
- Will think you're joking at first.

He'll see that you're actually blind, so he'll take care of you, will make sure no one bullies you for being blind. He'll give you princess/prince treatment.

🩰RAGATHA -
- Will be always there for you.

She'll make sure you're comfortable or that no one makes for of you, especially Jax. Will treat you the best she can.

🎭GANGLE -
- Will try her best.

She would get nervous at first cause it's her first time seeing a blind person, she'll guide you around and try her best to take care of you.

♟️KINGER -
- Will start shaking

Will make sure he calms himself down cause he never saw a blind person before aswell. He'll try his best way to comfort you, he would let you wear his royal mantle for warmth and comfort.

🧩ZOOBLE -
- Would try to take care of you.

Zooble aren't the best caretaker but they'll do their best, Will beat the sh*& out of the others if they make fun of you.

🎲CAINE -
- Do i even have to explain?

First of all, he'll warn everyone in the circus if whoever makes fun of you, he'll send them to the void or murder them. (Im looking at you, Jax.) Caine will also be there for you always.

🫧BUBBLES -
- Will nuke the people who make fun of you.

(260 words)