Chapter 5

Warning: Mentions of alcohol
.
.
.

"So! What are we waiting for? Let's go in, Lil' bat." Mortis' smirk got wider as he kept Y/N slightly close by putting his hand on their shoulder while walking into the creepy building.

For Mortis, it was like everyday. But for Y/N it wasn't like everyday. It wasn't everyday for them to enter a probably haunted train station with a literal vampire in the dark. The place was, as previously said, dark, and...

"Was that a rat?-" Y/N asked quietly.

...Dusty.

The sound of their footsteps echoed through the building, which gave Y/N chills. Why did Mortis bring them here? Who did he want them to meet?

"Chuck! You fool, where are you?!" Mortis called for this 'Chuck' guy, his voice echoing through the building as they kept walking, "He's probably there.. Let's go." He looked down, where there were stairs, before starting to walk downstairs, except Y/N, who stood still, gulping quietly.

"Hm? What's the matter, little bat?" He stopped in his tracks, turning around to look at Y/N. "Well uh.. It's dark and... Y'know.. I'm kind of afraid of the dark."

After what felt like hours to Y/N, which were actually seconds, Mortis chuckled loudly, wiping off a fake tear. "Oh, sorry, it's just that I love that now I can take advantage of you when we're in the dark someday." He offered his hand to Y/N, "Haha, yeah- Wait wha?-" They were interrupted as Mortis's hand brought them closer as they began walking again.

They reached the end of the stairs, Mortis held a toothy smile (?) as he looked around relaxed, as for Y/N, they looked around, but nervously.

Something was heard, and they both looked at where it was coming from. A man in a wheelchair, and the wheelchair was.. Train... Themed? Finally, as the man with the strange looking top hat got close enough, Mortis started talking, while one hand was around Y/N's waist.

"Chuck! My good ol' friend.."

"We're not friends."

"I brought... Uh.." He smiled while looking at Y/N, and looked at the other man again with the same smile. "I'm sorry little bat I forgot your name."

"Y/N."

"Yes!- I brought Y/N here to meet you-"

"You brought a pretty little thing.." He grabbed Y/N's hand, kissing the back of it while smirking. Reminded them of Brock..

Y/N kept their mouth agape, not blushing the slightest. "Hah.. Uhmm... Thank you for the.. Compliment?" They pull away their hand. "When did they come here?" Chuck asked, turning his head to Mortis. "They came here two days ago." "That's why I didn't hear of them.. Anyways, Y/N, amore mio," He grabbed their hand again, this time a little more tight so Y/N couldn't pull away that easily, "care for a drink?", "Oh, no, I don't drink-"

"Nonsense, Morgan,-"

"It's Mortis."

"-you can either let me have them for a while, or walk with us to Barley's bar." Chuck ignored Mortis. The tall vampire stood still with a neutral face and then he began to talk, "No, I can't. You know how that ended-" "Awh, is the little pipistrello scared for some alcohol? I hope you don't mind me telling Y/N what happened there.."

"...What happened?" Y/N asked.

(Pipistrello — Bat *Italian*)

Mortis glared at Chuck as he did the same with the vampire, gritting his teeth, showing his fangs.

'This time, please, someone come and rescue me-' Y/N thought, and just at that thought, Shelly jumped in the conversation. "Y/N, sweetheart, I was searching for you everywhere! C'mon, your bowling alley is built now!"

Y/N gasped in excitement, clapping their hands together for a short amount of time, smiling happily. "Really?!" They squealed when they saw Shelly nodding. "Yeah! Let's go!" They jumped a little to Shelly, following her, leaving Mortis and Chuck alone.

After making sure they both left, Mortis glared at Chuck. "What was that?"

"Please, it was just some facts, sooner or later, that pretty little thing will know, and they will probably get away from you, scared.", "They aren't going to do that.. They're a different one."

The italian man chuckled before asking, "What makes you think that, hm?", "Well, first of all, uh..", "That's right. They will be just like most people, scared to even look at you."

"I-"

"And plus, how long have you known them? One day, that's right. I also heard that you tried to bite them when you had your fever." He chuckled loudly before looking at Mortis again. "And you still think they're different? After you tried to bite them? Hah! You're real funny, Morgan, real funny.." Chuck smiled, going back to where he was, far from Mortis.

"...It's Mortis.." He muttered quietly.

.
.
.
.

Kinda short, I know, but as I said, I'll maybe make long, maybe medium, and maybe short. This one was a.. Medium one. I think.

Anyways, byee!