Chapter 9

No, now seriously, where the hell did you guys come from- like, 960 reads?? Wow.

Edit: What do you mean 999 reads 😶

Warning: 'Stalking' behavior and touchy 'behavior' at the end

"WAIT WAIT, DON'T CLOSE YET!" Y/N yelled at the woman. They stopped in their tracks, infornt of the lady. "Woah, hey there, no need to run.. Need something from the shop, sweetie?" Y/N breathed heavily, and when they calmed down a little, they spoke.

"Y-yeah.. Cat food..", "On it!" The woman opens the shop again and quickly takes the cat food, "Come here, sweetie." Y/N obeyed, walking closer to the lady while they took out a little bag from, well, their bag. "How much?"

"That'll be.. Hm... 48 gems." The lady answered, taking the gems Y/N gave her, and in reward, she gave them the cat food. "Thank you so much.. It's just that I found some cats in an alleyway, and I couldn't just leave them there..", "Awh.. That was so sweet of you..." She smiled, both walking out of the shop while she took out her keys to close it.

"Thank you.. Hey uhm, what's your name?" Y/N asked. The lady closed the shop, humming and turning around to face Y/N. "I'll end it in mystery.. What's yours?", "If you don't tell me yours, I might as well not tell you mine either. Hm."

"Woah-" She chuckled. "Okay, then, I might as well call you.. Hm... Sweetie. And that's it.", "Then, might as well call you.. Hm... Mystery girl." Y/N giggled while they both walked beside each other, Y/N being taller than the lady.

"Girl? Okay, call me Mystery lady, sweetie. I'm way older than you." She chuckled loudly again. "Huh? How old are you?"

"I am fifty-eight years old.", "WHAT?! You don't even look fifty-eight! You look twenty-nine! Or, or, or- Thirty-three!"

"Why, I am flattered.. But hey, I still got my beauty for an old lady." The woman with bright red lipstick and eyeliner added, her smile getting wider. "You do look beautiful.. Where did you get that eyeliner? It looks good."

"Oh, I got this eyeliner from that makeup shop we just passed by." She looked behind, and so did Y/N, while both kept walking forward, and there it was, a makeup shop.. Closed, since it was night already. "Nice.."

They both looked in front of them again, in a comfortable silence, until the woman with her hand on her hip started speaking again, her eyes glancing Y/N's bag that had stickers about bowling stuff. "Say, you're the new brawler, yes?" Y/N nodded, "I heard your abilities are based on bowling stuff, hm? My child used to love bowling.."

"Your child? What is his name?- Or her name?.. Or their name.", "I cannot remember, I cannot remember how they looked like, when was their birthday.. They took them away from me when they were just one year old."

"Who's they?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know that either, when they were born, I took care of them, until I went away for work to another city, so did my husband.. And we left them with a babysitter, and a year passed with me and my husband away, then we got news from the babysitter that my child wasn't home, they took them away, but that's the problem, I don't know who did.."

"So basically.. They kidnapped your child?" The woman nodded, a little saddened..

"..I'm sorry for what happened.", "It wasn't your fault, don't worry, sweetie... Anyways, let's talk about something else!"

"Yeah! About pizza!"

"YEAAAAH!"

"YEAAAAAAAAAH!"

...

They both laughed loudly, not caring if people that passed by looked at them confused.

It was fun, they both talked about things, laughed, talked, laughed, talked.. Until they got to the brawlers' building. It was time for Y/N to go. "Well, it was really nice talking to you, Mystery Lady, but I have to go..", "I understand, hope I can see you tomorrow, sweetie. Goodbye!"

She waved, walking away, and so did Y/N.

Y/N sighed, exhausted, walking into the building, going upstairs to the epic room and entering, finding Bibi and Edgar arguing, until they both stopped talking, looking at Y/N who just walked into the room..

Y/N stood still, and started walking to their shared room with Edgar, opening the door and closing it once they entered the room, seconds later, Bibi and Edgar started arguing again.

Meanwhile, with Y/N, they looked around the room to search Mochi, Molly and Julie, their eyes stopping when they saw Molly, the mother, sleeping in Y/N's bed with their kittens, Mochi and Julie.

They sighed, smiling at the sight, putting the cat food pack on the floor against the wall, taking off their hoodie, left with a simple gray shirt with short sleeves, taking off their shoes and socks, throwing them somewhere in their side of their room, and well.. Stood there.

The three cats were sleeping on Y/N's bed, and Y/N didn't want to wake them up.. Their eyes glanced at Edgar's bed...

'Hope Edgar doesn't mind if I sleep in his bed..' Y/N thought, laying down on his bed, now out like a light because they were exhausted..

Edgar walked in the room, stopping in his tracks when he saw Y/N sleeping in his bed..

Edgar blushed madly that even his ears were red, taking his scarf- Henry, taking Henry off his neck (It sounds weird..) and hanging him on a coathanger, 'Henry's bed', Edgar says..

Henry was asleep now, so he couldn't do anything.

Edgar walked closer to Y/N, who was still asleep, letting out quiet snores. Edgar's hand made it's way to Y/N's cheek really slowly, Edgar getting chills at the touch, caressing it gently.. Finally, alone at last.

Edgar could do so, so, so many things to Y/N right now, they looked so vulnerable.. But he decided to leave them alone.. For now.

He quickly grabbed his camera, taking a photo of Y/N's face sleeping, he grabbed the square shaped paper and opened his closet, glueing it to it's wall. He closed the closet doors and looked at Y/N again, laying down beside them, burying his face on the crook of their neck, smelling their cologne, embracing them slowly, being careful to not wake them up.

Oh, how he adored them.