Chapter 26 (THX FOR 15K‼️)

I... Also have nothing to say. But uhm, sorry for those who were attached to Molly, Mochi and Julie...

Thanks for 15k, by the way! <33

Warnings: Mentions of animal 4bu$€.

"It's me! Yes, it's me! I know you were all waiting for meee! I'm here! What a gas! Took a while, but I'm present at last!~"

"We cannot let another one of these incidents happen!" A man says, pacing around as he speaks, but no one listens... Just a man with a... Type of... Star helmet? Mask? "Mr. Starr, at least you're listening?" The man asks.

"Hm? Ah, yes! Of course... Just listening to ya bullshit. I am not searching for the guilty person one by one, searching in my city, Mr. Moon." Mr. Starr answers, chuckling afterwards. "It's just a little funny! You expect me to search for the guilty in my whole city just because someone robbed a... Book?"

"This is not just any book, Starr. This is a haunted book, with a great evil in it-" "Well if it's so great why didn't it vanish itself?" A woman suggests jokingly, a few laughs were heard, but nothing more. "Just saying!" The woman with a Starr drop clip holding some strands of her hair adds, shrugging.

"Linda I thought you were going to be more serious in this matter, seems I was wrong." The man with a same size mask as Mr. Starr says, but this time it's a moon, same face as a Starr drop face but it was frowning instead of smiling.

"Oh, I can be serious. I still have my powers, so, I can be useful on this matter.", "Ah, yes, please, Linda, search for the guilty as fast as possible."

"What do I get, huUuuuH?" "...You'll get that cat pajama you saw in that shop-" "dEAL!" The woman called Linda soon snaps her fingers, a crystall ball appearing in front of her. She puts her legs down off the large table, and touches the crystal ball with both of her hands as she closes her eyes.

"The guilty, guilty..."

...

"Is..."

Mr. Starr, Mr. Moon and other 'important' people listen quietly.

"...Y/N L/N? The new brawler? Fucking hilarious!" The woman lets out a laugh, "oh, so- Fucking- Hilarious... You're telling me a fucking newbie that has probably no experience in robbing, just... Entered the library and- robbed a forbidden, haunted book while other professional robbers couldn't?! Ha!" She continues to laugh.

"...Could you repeat that again- Y/N? The new hottie? That newbie had three cats, right?" A woman asks, and smiles, "The cats I saw in the street and I killed? Pff! I still have their skulls, ya know!" The woman grabs something from under the table and throws it on it, revealing...