⚠️Chapter 17⚠️

As you see, this is a warning emoji chapter, so get ready for: Slight mention of kink(s) and masochism, cuss words, and please tell me if I left any more

Small headcanon: Mortis, CAN turn into a bat, since well, he's a vampire :)

Also:
No drawing, just random Circus Baby picture

Also:No drawing, just random Circus Baby picture

Ok, hope ya enjoy!

Seriously please enjoy, I am writing this in the morning, because in the morning and at night, like, very VERY night, is where the creaitivity juices start to flow through my veins

Also; Please go read iidabasi's brawl stars x reader book, it's actually good, I have read it because they made me a gift of a Buster x reader (cofcofbecauseI'maBusterfangirlcofcof) and they made it really well actually!

Y/N looked at themselves in the mirror as they sat, waiting for Buster to give them the clothes they were going to wear, as they played Crossy Road in their phone.

Soon enough, Buster walked in the changing room, with a (f/c) (favourite color) dress in his right hand. "Oh, Y/N~ I found the dress." He winked at Y/N again, smiling widely. Y/N swore that they saw a slight blush- No, a big blush on his face.

"...What are you waiting for? Get out then, I'm going to change, shoo, shoo!" They chuckled, Buster smiled and left as Y/N closed the door...

...Without locking it.

And it wasn't Y/N's fault, like, the door literally hasn't got a lock, if it had a lock, Y/N would had locked it, they like to have their own privacy.

Y/N sighed in frustration, rolling their eyes, and just decided to go with it, but they weren't that dumb, at least they changed behind the door.

When they finished, they looked at the door to open it but Fang was already there, leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. "Hey, sweetheart, you did a nice job looking stunning in that dress, but can you walk on heels?~" He winked at Y/N, but they just scoffed.