Chapter 27

This whole ass book is actually making no sense, who knew that a simple brawl stars fanfic would bring us to a random ass demonical shit

It was getting SO tiring. Y/N thought 'hey, this can't be that bad, right?' but they were so, so wrong. Angelo was being a thorn in their side by flirting with them, Melodie always came up with a new way to annoy them somehow, and the worst part is that, Heather and Sasha left because both new brawlers said that they can handle the tour on their own. So Y/N was stuck with them, and they couldn't do anything about it.

Usually in times like these they would talk with Leviathan, but he wasn't responding to their calls in their mind, which was strange for Y/N.

So for now, they just had to wait for either Angelo and Melodie leaving, or for Shelly or another person to free them.

They miss Mystery Lady a lot. Elizabeth too, her mother too... Mimi too- Well, not Mimi, she was a bitch. What kind of fucking name is that anyway?

"Angelo... Would you please stop flirting with me," Y/N furrows their eyebrows, "for five seconds?!". The tall man flinches, looking down at Y/N (literally). "Oh, honey... You're stuck with me." He smirks again, but earns a slap on the back of his head by Melodie. "Us. You're stuck with us, babe."

"Wow, first nickname from Pinkie-pie that isn't an insult, you're learning how to be respectful! So proud of you." Y/N says sarcastically, propping their chin on the bars, but they quickly remember what happened earlier and try to back away... Too late since they got already electrocuted. "Fucking- Agh! Shelly, I regret going to that date with you- I know you can hear me you ugly ass bitch!" Y/N snaps at the camera.

Meanwhile...

R-T looks at the camera with a confused but hurt face. "The fuck did I do to them- am I that ugly...?"

Back to Y/N...

Y/N puts their hoodie on, looking at the ground. "What did you even do to get here, honey?" Angelo asks. "Meh, nothing much. Just attack Mr. Starr... Though, it wasn't really me..." They reply.

"It wasn't really you? What, got possessed?" Melodie laughs, and then looks at Y/N's serious face, and stops laughing. "Wait, did you actually get possessed?" Angelo asks again, his wings twitching. "Well, I don't know if I should tell you guys, but..." Y/N puts their hoodie down again, looking at the new brawlers' faces. Then they look at the camera. "...Maybe later. R-T is watching."

"Who's R-T?", "One of the brawlers you'll meet. And one of the brawlers you'll see more often, Melodie. He's mythic- He used to be chromatic, but now... Meh, the chromatic rarity was kind of deleted and now he's mythic." Y/N explains...

...

"Welp. You guys can go now. Angelo, since you're epic-", "Oh, I know I am, babe." He winks at them...