Chapter 15

(GUESS WHO TF GOT GROM IN A STARR DROP HAHAHAHAHA)

(Ughh can't-do-same-eye syndrome)

Warning: Cuss words (Yeah, like, I think every chapter is going to have cuss words?? So this is the last time I'm putting this warning)

Y/N sighed, closing the bowling alley's entrance doors with the keys Shelly gave them, as Mystery Lady waited for them.

Y/N has already told the woman that they had like- 'Electro' powers before.

"Tired?" Y/N nodded, groaning slightly. "Me too, sweetie, me too..." The lady chuckled. "Say, do you want to go watch a movie, go to the cinema?"

Y/N then brightened up quickly, "Really?! Sure!" They put their hood down, which the lady noticed. They put their hood on when they're upset, tired, annoyed, sad... And put it down when they brighten up or they're happy, or just neutral. Mystery Lady took note of that.

"Okay then, come, we're already here." The lady grabbed Y/N's hand, bringing them into the cinema, where Fang and Buster were, attending customers with a smile on their faces, along with a girl Y/N didn't meet yet.

They both walked to the counter, and before Fang was going to attend them, Buster got infront of him, blocking his path, and attending them first. "Heyyy darling!" Buster winked at Y/N, and then his eyes landed on the shorter, but older woman beside Y/N, that looked like she was on her thirties. "And hey, S!-" "SHH! Don't say my name!" The woman interrupted him.

"...Okay?- What do ya guys need? You wanna watch a movie?" Buster asked, Fang then stood beside him. "Want popcorn?" Fang asked.

"Soda?" Buster asked again.

"Candy?"

"Water?- Ow!" Fang yelped in pain as he got hit not too hard on the back of his head by the female brawler Y/N didn't meet yet. "Stop bothering the customers and do your job, you dorks." The woman said, standing between the two boys.

"Which one?" The girl said sternly, Buster beside ber, and Fang too, on the other side, listening in the conversation Maisie and Y/N were about to have. "Oh uh..." Y/N looked at the woman with lipstick.