.

So y'all, guess what happened yesterday...

You still here?

You're leaving, right?

So what happened yesterday- OHHH fuck it! Let's get to the point!

I did tell you all to stay tuned, didn't I?

Though I would like this time for you guys to not rush me that much, please. Thank you <3.

Edit:

Also, if some of you amazing readers don't follow me or in general just read this book, I have another book that is like, my future projects (basically books but I said projects to look more cool lmao) and I put there something that you Draco simps might be interested on!

Soon, after this book is complete, I'll be making a Draco x fem! Dragon! Reader. And by dragon I don't mean the Shrek's movie ship where it's the Donkey (Draco) and the female dragon (Y/N), I mean the half human half dragon thing... Fluffy droopy ears, claws, tail, sharp teeth, horns, and I'm still deciding to pit wings or not because maybe it would be too much.

Also, there will be no season 2 of this book, but maybe I could write one if you cool people want it!

Some info about the Draco x reader book here:

Of course, it's a Draco x fem! Reader, but in many x reader stories that it's just ONE character shipped with them, there can be another love interest which isn't gonna be the reader's partner, but just to add some spice in the story...

Ladies and gentlemen, the other love interest will be Angelo!

Angelo will like Y/N, Y/N will not get along with Draco at first and will mainly hang out with Angelo more, and Draco is gonna be kinda stealing Y/N from Angelo, but soon Y/N is gonna fall in love with Draco, and viceversa, and then I'll uhhh- Figure out what happens next, I'm sure.

Byeeeee!