Chapter 13

More drawingsss (This one is a Chester drawing but in my style <3)

Warning: Cuss words (for, like, the 73.782 time)

Y/N woke up, yawning and stretching their arms, which was difficult since someone was hugging them from behind. They turned their head behind them as far as they could, revealing Edgar snoring quietly. "Oh, Edgar, again with sleeping with me..." Y/N giggled quietly, shifting in a more comfortable position without waking Edgar up, stroking his hair.

Their short moment of peace was interrupted by a sudden headache, they inhaled sharply in pain, their hand holding their head to at least attempt to ease the pain, to no use.

Edgar heard and got up quickly, looking at Y/N with worry. "What happened?! Did I hurt you? Are you hurt? Do you need water? Juice?!-"

"Ed, love, please, those are too many questions..." Y/N said. "Love? Oh we're getting wild with the nicknames~" Edgar wiggled his eyebrows up and down, Y/N furrowed their eyebrows at him. "Sorry, not the moment, uhm- Do you like, need water, or...?" He asked awkwardly, getting up from the bed, being careful to not wake up Molly, Julie and Mochi, who were asleep in Y/N's lap.

"Yes, please, thank you, sweetie." Y/N thanked, offering a small smile to Edgar, and Edgar's heart started beating faster than a cheetah. "O-ok, you're welcome." He exits the room, closing the door behind him, and once he does...

He let out a sigh of relief he never knew he had, putting his hand on his chest.

Edgar's POV (YIPPEE!)

I brought a hand to my chest, letting out a long sigh...

But this was no time to waste! My lord/lady/(insert gender neutral version of lord or lady) just asked me to bring water to them, and I'll do it, gladly.

I tip-toed through the halls, careful to not wake anyone up... At least I hope I don't. When I got there, I was met with a familiar face, an annoying one. "Heyy Eddie!" He finger pointed at me.

"Don't call me that, I told you I didn't like it." I answered, crossing my arms at Fang, "Oh you'll get used to it- Anyway! You don't have any plans, right? How about you fight me?"

"I do have plans." "What are your plans?" "Uhm.. I'm going to hang out with Y/N, once they get rid of that headache."

"..Headache?-" "They got drunk last night, probably for the first time since Shelly told me they were drunk as hell. Now let me get to the kitchen." I added, walking to the kitchen, the Fox-ang following me as I opened the cupboard, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

"Hmm.. Then can I join you both?" "What?" "I mean, I can teach them to fight too, you know!"

"Fight? Hah, you're funny, Fang, Y/N doesn't need teaching to fight, they already know how to fight, didn't you see them on gem grab? They eliminated Chester in like- just two hits? They're amazing." I said, and it was true! Everything about them was amazing for me.