Chapter 2

Lisa had finally made it home. She was tired beyond belief because her manager seemed to dislike Lisa having friends visit her during working hours and tortured her by cutting her lunch break really short. So, she was incredibly hungry.

She knelt down, reached under her floor mat and took out the spare key before leaning back up to unlock her door and what welcomed her was a divine smell of food. She stopped underneath the door frame and inhaled deeply. The smell caused her stomach to rumble even more.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook Chu," Lisa complimented, taking her shoes off and laughing quietly to herself seeing Jisoos and Jennie's polished heels on the floor next to her dirty sneakers. She dropped her bag down and walked into her kitchen where she saw Jisoo sitting on the dining table and Jennie standing by the stove.

Jisoo scoffed, "I don't."

Jennie turned around and smiled sweetly at Lisa, "Welcome home. Sorry we went through your food and noticed you were lacking a few proper nutrition so we bought groceries for you."

Lisa blushed and not because Jennie looked gorgeous with her hair up along with Lisa's apron tied around her waist. Her pearl earrings hung and swayed with her movements and she looked alluring. But that was not because she was blushing. She felt a little embarrassed.

"It's okay," Lisa chuckled, untying her hair and massaging her head, "It smells really good in here though. What're you cooking?" And when she gazed at the pan, she nearly drooled. It was a properly cooked steak. It looked expensive. "I will pay you back, I promise."

Jisoo sighed, "Don't you dare. We did this because I was hungry." Lisa knew she was lying. Jisoo had always worried for Lisa's well being when it came to proper meals so for that day, Lisa allowed her to win.

"That's fair," she playfully rolled her eyes before looking at Jennie again with a look of concern, "But aren't you both going to be too full to eat for your dinner?" Jennie shook her head, turning off the stove and searching through cabinets for plates,

"We canceled it. Taehyung was called in for work." She spoke so casually as if it didn't bother her. And when Lisa looked at Jisoo, she too didn't seem bothered so why should she be?

"Oh, I'm sorry," Lisa said. Jisoo waved her off,

"Don't be. That just means we can eat here with you and I much prefer Jennie's cooking over any restaurant." Lisa smiled and looked at Jennie again. She couldn't help it, Jennie's beauty was gentle. Her makeup was elegant and enhanced her features quite nicely. Her red lips rose into a smirk. It was clear she too was confident in her cooking.

Lisa reached over her and grabbed plates, "Looking for these?" She met Jennie's eyes and nearly melted with how excited she was over plates.

"Those plates are so cute!"

Lisa looked down at them and smiled sheepishly. They were simple plastic plates that did not match. Each one were different pastel colors. Lisa liked colors, it was pretty obvious with how bright her room was, yet it was warm, cozy and simple.

"Thanks, but I bet it does not compare to your guys' luxurious glass plates." Jennie frowned a bit before shaking her head and taking the plates from Lisa's,

"Well these are cuter than mine."

Lisa smiled, the girl truly was kind.

Jisoo sat up and began to bring the steak and the vegetables to the table while Jennie placed the plates down. The sight was odd for Lisa. Girls that were bright with jewelry and the finer things were setting up dinner on a small table that could only fit four. It was a light shade of brown wood that had matching chairs to it. Each chair had a soft beige cushion tied to.