Chapter 6

They were now at the villa. It was nearly as huge as Jennie's own home. It may not have similar decor but it still expressed royalty. Lisa once again felt out of place. Especially when Jennie continuously handed Lisa different dresses that were more expensive than her apartment.

At the end, Lisa chose a suit with heels. Not just any suit however. It was grey sparkly celine suit. And under her blazer, Lisa wore a see through, black, lace button up. She had never felt so exposed in her life. Never in her life had she worn a shirt so see through that the world can see her black bra.

Irene was in charge of her hair and make up. And Lisa could not recognize herself. In a good way of course. It was the first time she truly felt valuable. Her face was heavily covered in make up that enhanced her beauty even more. While her long, black hair was curled and freely flowing down.

She felt good. Mainly because she knew that being dressed like the others, no one would assume who she was and stare at her in belittlement.

"You look incredible," Jennie squealed, twirling the ends of Lisa's hair with her fingers.

"Like seriously Lisa." Lisa blushed from the contact and compliment.

"Thank you. All thanks to Irene. Which by the way. Irene, thank—."

"Yup." And the cold beauty quietly left. Jennie giggled,

"Again, she's nice to those deserving." She dropped her hand but remained in her spot. Close and openly looking at Lisa.

Shyly, Lisa fiddled with the gems on her pants, "So, why are we dressed like this? No one gave me a warning." Basically, when they entered the villa, the servants practically dragged Lisa to the shower.

"We're going clubbing on the beach."

Lisa grinned, "Jisoo should've warned me about the party girl in you," she teased, doing her absolute best to now drool over Jennie's tight black dress. It hugged her curves sinfully. Were they matching?

Jennie giggled, "That's my best quality." She winked before taking Lisa's hand, "Now, come on. We're going to have so much fun!"

Lisa forced a smile. That bad feeling was slowly increasing.

"I thought this island was private." Lisa shouted over the loud beat of the music. Jennie groaned,

"It is but those who are allowed entry are also allowed to bring anyone they want. My guess? Jihyo." They looked over to the woman herself who was squealing and running to a larger group of people. She rolled her eyes and faced Lisa. "Doesn't matter."

But it did. It did matter to Lisa. There were more people which meant more eyes that were held with judgements. Despite dressing like them, she didn't feel like them. She was uncomfortable and maybe Jennie noticed because she felt a gentle touch on the outside of her wrist. And when she met Jennie's eyes, she immediately felt comforted.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Lisa shrugged, shifting in her stance,

"I'm not really into this kind of thing." She really wanted to say she hates it. She never enjoyed clubbing. Well, mainly because she was always too exhausted to enjoy it due to her heavy load work schedule. Jennie nodded in understanding,

"We can head back if you want. I truly would not mind." Her words rang genuine in Lisa's ears and Lisa was ready to accept the offer but she also realized Jennie and Irene put in a lot of effort in preparing her for the night.

"Oh, what the hell. Let's go drink." Lisa said, watching the way Jennie was studying her eyes before smiling widely and leading her to the bar.

What's the worst that could happen?