Chapter 18

18

The sound of a click filled the silent room. But was it really silent because Lisa could clearly hear the wild movements her heart was making inside her chest. It drummed so roughly that she could feel her body shake as she took slow, steady steps to where Jennie stood.

Jennie's arms were crossed as she gazed silently outside her window. The room was dimly lit by the moonlight causing Lisa to nearly look like  a shadow in the back but as she neared Jennie, the brighter she looked. She could see Jennie's reflection, the way her eyes found Lisa's from the window and the way the corner of her lips lifted into a small smile, yet her body trembled lightly. Perhaps Lisa wasn't the only nervous one in the room.

"I missed you," Jennie suddenly whispered. Lisa nearly stopped moving. She nearly stopped breathing. Nearly.

Lisa continued on till she stood just behind Jennie. Her body heat radiating off and coaxing Lisa to close the space. She watched Jennie lean her back just slightly closer to her front. Their eyes remained locked on another and what Lisa saw was something that caused her fingertips to move on its own accord.

"I missed you too," Lisa whispered, just as quietly as Jennie and just as softly as her fingertips gliding up Jennie's arm. She could feel goosebumps rising and she smiled and Jennie shivered underneath her touch.

"I really, really," she swallowed as her fingertips rose higher, toying with the strap of Jennie's silk dress causing it to fall loosely down her arm, "missed you."

"I can't stop thinking about you," Jennie said, fully pressing herself against Lisa and sighing deeply as if she had finally felt alive. Lisa lifted her hand off the strap and pushed away all Jennie's hair to the side, exposing her slender neck. She leaned down and skimmed her lips against the softness of her skin, loving the way Jennie squirmed against her. "You're all that is ever on my mind," Jennie continued, her voice sounding breathless.

Lisa pressed her lips against her skin and pulled back slightly, "Just me?"

Suddenly, Jennie pulled back, but not fully. Only far enough to turn around to face Lisa. Lisa gripped her waist, the feeling in chest overwhelming from the look in Jennie's eyes. The emotion she saw and felt just from her gaze was causing her to nearly fall to the floor. Jennie lifted her hands and feld Lisa's face gently before pulling her closer. She brushed the tip of her nose against's Lisa's before pulling away and smiling,

"Just you."

Lisa smiled, warmth blossoming in her chest. She pushed Jennie carefully against the window and pressed the length of her body against Jennie's, loving the way her body fit perfectly against her own, loving the way Jennie giggled and...

Lisa was madly in love with Jennie.

Not being able to wait any longer, Lisa softly pressed her lips onto Jennie's. Both had breathed deeply, satisfaction surging through their bodies. It had only been a week. Just a damn week since they had kissed but for Lisa it felt like eternity since she had kissed her, felt her the way she was feeling her. Their lips moved against each other, carefully and slowly.

It wasn't like last time. They didn't want to rush.

Jennie melted against Lisa, her hands reaching up and tangled her fingers in the lush of her raven hair. Her breathing was unsteady. Just as unsteady as her heart beat. The feeling of Jennie, her toxicating scent, the taste, oh Lisa needed more. Gently, Lisa walked backwards, pulling Jennie along with her, their lips never parting. And as the bed hit the back of her legs, Lisa turned them around so that it was the back of Jennie's legs against the bed.

Lisa pulled away from Jennie, almost smiling at the sight of the confused but dazed look in Jennie's eyes but as Lisa slowly pushed her shoulders downwards, causing her to sit on the bed, a knowing look took over. A hungry look. Especially as Lisa knelt down just in front of Jennie's legs. Just like the pool, only this time, it was Lisa's turn to touch.