133. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐷𝑎𝑦

Syn

My eyes followed her every movement as she adjusted herself on top of me. I moved my hands to her waist to help her support herself and she placed a hand on my shoulder. Her other hand wrapped around my hard shaft and I stilled, sucking in a breath. It had been too long since I'd felt her. Too long since I'd had her around my fingers like that.

From the very first day I was inside her- felt her. Every other day that passed that I didn't, felt too long. Needless to say after almost three weeks, I'd lost it. I craved every part of her. I could still taste her on my tongue yet I longed for more. She made me feel like a hormonal teen. Her body, her eyes, her lips, her skin-I could go on.

I was fucking crazy about her.

I felt her heat at the tip of my dick and my fingers dug into her soft hips, aching to pull her down. But I held back. I was good enough at giving and holding back what and how much she needed when I was on top of her, but this was different territory. She'd be taking all of me.

"Wait," I managed to breathe out and her eyes fluttered open to mine and my chest swelled. My girl. My hand wrapped around to her back, disappearing between her legs. My fingers became slick along her folds and I dipped a finger into her. Then another. "Always so fucking wet for me, hm?" I pushed my fingers in and out of her pussy and her breathing became ragged.

I watched her, both in curiosity and fascination and her head fell onto my shoulder. I teased her clit, a smile reaching my lips as a low moan rumbled through her. Good. I wanted her to be ready. When I was able to tease in a third finger, I removed my hand and slapped her ass. "As you were."

She lifted her head, her lips bruised and tender from my kisses, parted. Her skin flushed as she looked at me. She was a sight. Her eyes fell to my mouth and I immediately knew what she wanted. And I happily obliged.

I kissed her, my hand moving to her cheek and pushing her hair past her ears. Her plump lips were soft against mine, meeting me with a tender familiarity that clashed against my roughness.

When I kissed her, I wanted to claim her. To possess her and make her forget about anyone else. Her kisses replied with, make me. Tender and submissive if you let it be but that depended on her mood. I was completely enamored with each and every one.

When she pulled away, she took a deep breath as if the kiss had given her all the strength she needed and I looked at her, amused.

"Is something funny to you?" She asked me and I pressed my lips together and shook my head. With a raised brow, she wrapped her hand around my cock again. This time pumping it as she eyed me. It was my turn to pretend that she wasn't affecting me as much as she was. "Mm. That's what I thought."

Don't test me, Princess.

I let out a huff of laughter that immediately fell quiet the moment I felt her sweet pussy wrap around my tip and she smiled. "That's what I thought," she whispered this time teasing me.

"You have one more strike," I gritted out as she lifted herself off of me.

I looked down and saw my dick glistening with my pre-cum and her wetness and I swallowed. She eased herself down onto me again and I watched as my length disappeared into her. Only a couple of inches this time, but fuck me I was addicted to the way she fit around me. Like a fucking glove. In every sense of the statement, she was made for me. And me only. Just as I was made for her.

No one could hold a flicker of a candle to her.

"Syn," I heard her groan and my attention snapped back to her. "Help me out, please?"