drunk drivers

Karlnapity

Tw blood, hospitals, car crash

Quackity was driving home after a hard day at work it was currently like 9 pm and dark quackity could only see the road Infront of him if even that.

He went onto the highway his eyes droopy just wanting to cuddle with his boyfriends.

Next thing he knew a driver came from his right completely smashing into him.

He yelled out of pain before everything went black.

He woke up in an unfamiliar hallway doctors were rushing around him he seemed to be moving. Where were they taking him what had happened?

"H-hello?" He called out his voice raspy and scared. "Hello Alex right?" A doctor said quickly she seemed to be running alongside them where were they going?

"I think so w-where am I-i I'm s-scared" he mumbled. "We are taking you down for emergency surgery Alex you were hit by a drunk driver" she said quietly.

Quackity groaned, what? He didn't remember anything it was all a blur he only remembered leaving work.

Maybe it's just a terrible dream maybe he'll wake up and he'll be in bed with his partners.

But everything seemed too real to just be a dream. He suddenly noticed the pain all over him it finally quicking as he felt something drip down his face.

It stung like it ran over a cut or burn he tried to lift a hand to touch his face but he hissed loudly his back felt snapped.

"Wheres Karl? Wheres sapnap?" He mumbled tears starting in his eyes. None of the doctors heard him.

He was eventually wheeled into a white room with bright lights.

"Ok Alex I'm going to put this on your face it will probably sting a little bit" a doctor said talking about a mask.

"Can you count down from ten please" a surgeon said and that's the last thing he remembered before darkness over took him completely.

---

"Huh quackity's mom is calling me" sapnap says. "Oh that's strange put her on speaker" Karl Said.

"Sapnap, sapnap you there" she says sounding worried and slightly panicked unlike her usually happy and bubbly personality.

"Yeah it's me what's up" sapnap says.

"Em Alex is in the hospital he was hit by a drunk driver, he's alone and scared please go to him" "oh my gosh ok we'll go right now" sapnap says trying to process it they had thought it was weird that quackity hadn't come home but they just thought he had to work late and his phone died definitely not this..

"Please help my baby I am trying to go but there isn't flights from Mexico for another three days" she said sounding close to tears.

"Of course we're on our way down I'll call you back" sapnap said.

he looked at Karl who was silently whimpering into his hand just as shocked as sapnap is.

"Oh baby C'mon let's go let's go " sapnap said taking his hand.

The drive to the hospital seemed to take years every single traffic jam they got into sapnap would swear loudly and Karls cries would get louder.

Eventually they got their sprinting in.

"Hello we are here to see Alex quackity" sapnap said quickly an arm around Karl's waist.

"Of course he's in room 345"