our sweet baby

Requested by Usmagiggnh thanks so much.

No tw

Age regression

In a committed relationship there shouldn't be secrets, it's not healthy keeping important things about you secret from those you love most.
But everyone has there own secrets it might be, a certain era of your life, or your hobbies or old jobs.

But for Karl his, his was much different.

After having a difficult childhood Karl developed something called age regression where the mind slips younger then ones physical age.

He loved being little and even had his own baby stuff now but his favourite being his cars that were kept in the closet with a label that says do not open.

His husband's have both had their suspicions about what was in there but neither touched it.

He didn't know why he hadn't told them. Maybe he was embarrassed but he didn't really know.

He was currently streaming just normally his head was slightly cloudy and knew he wanted to regress. After the stream of course...

Karl felt his head go fuzzy really quickly it came out of no where, why was this happening, why did he want to regress now in the middle of stream. He felt his mental age dropping and no longer remembered how to turn the stream off.

The little panicked but was mesmerised but the lights and colours on the computer screen, he stared at them in awe giggling to himself.

Chat was confused to say the least, most didn't know what was happening but some did having done research about age regression.

A donation came through after this saying.

"Are you little Karl?" It said. Karl got shy sinking further into his chair not knowing where the voice was coming from.

He nodded his head giggling again flapping his arms. He cuddled up in his chair Humming and singing nursery to himself.

Chat was spamming awes and telling him how to end stream.
But some were......less nice.

Another donation came through at that moment.
"What the fuck his wrong with you" it said.

Then another.
"This is just embarrassing"

Then another.
"Fucking kys this is ridiculous"

More and more nasty donations came through. Karl bottom lip trembled at the mean words and he let out a small cry that soon turned to more aggressive cries as he heard more mean words being said, he didn't know where they were coming from he just wanted them to stop.

He was pretty much screaming and crying kicking his legs around his hands over his ears.

"Stop" he sobbed out wanting the hurtful words to stop but they didn't he wasn't able to read the chat anymore, and was panicking as he just wanted everything to stop.

The door opened to see his fiance's. He turned away embarrassed he didn't want them to know about his regression, they leave him for it.

"Karl honey- why is stream still on?" Sapnap said his tone switching from sympathetic to concerned, walking over oblivious to the boys age regression.
He turned stream off crouching next the them. Quackity came in as well picking Karl up out of chair.

He grabbed a tissue and wiped his nose. "What happened my love" he asked holding him on his hip.

"Was- looking at pwetty lights and people started being mean" he sobbed.