I look like a what? (english, frostiron)

It was morning, when Thor came into the kitchen of the starktower. Tony was sitting there once again with a cup of coffee, the others were still asleep.

"Oh wow. Pointbreak. Since when are you awake that early?" "How many times did I told you, to not call me that?" "Uh, like a million times I guess." "And why do you still-" they heared the elevator and looked over there. Loki was standing there and looked at them without saying a word. He pressed the button to go down again a million times but it didnt work.

"LOKI!" Thor shouted angry and went over. Loki pressed the button even faster but it still didnt work. "you little shit." Thor growled and pulled him out of the Elevator. "Again?!" "Hey hey hey. Calm down." "You faked your death again!" "nu-uh." "what you mean, nu-uh?" "Its complicated. I was dead." "and?" "and.. I lived again." "Whatever. What do you even look like?! what is this?!" "uh.. are you blind or something? Its a dress." "This aint a dress." "Well, it is." "in wich universe would that be a dress?" "Seems to be one in this one. Care to let go of me?" Thor let him go, so he walked into the kitchen. Thor looked after him and followed.

"Loki you look like a-" "What? I look like a what?" "Oh I think you look like a hooker." Tony smirked. That was the first thing he cared to say to him, after he tought, loki was dead. "You think?" Loki turned to him with a smile. "That isnt a compliment Loki." Thor said a little desperate. "From Tony? totaly is." "Hookers are hot." "you see?"

"just get a room you two..." Thor rolled his eyes, while Loki sat down on Tonys lap. "believe me, we will. Right?" "It will not help that much, because everyone will hear you, bae." "I dont think so." "You wont be able to think when I am done with you." "Oh really?" Loki smirked and caressed his chest with his Hand.

"Okay, what is going on here?" Thor asked in confusion. "Stark, did you know that he is faking again." "Uh.. no. What do you think was the reason I was up the whole time the last few days?" "You were?" Loki asked. "of course." "Aww, you are so sweet. I would never not come back to you." "You never said something like that to me, after I was sad for your death.." Thor grumbled annoyed. "Yeah, because you are an idiot. You would cry every single time.. Thats boring. He would get revenge, right?" "clearly." Tony smirked a little. "revenge? really? on who? your stupidity to die on every occasion like a damned hamster? or even better, fake your death like an opossum?" "now you are being mean." "I am being honest, unlike you." "At least I am not nothing without a stupid Hammer." "come on, guys. Calm down. No one wants to be killed today. At least not here." "Who are you calling a guy?" Loki complained, offended, after he turned into a woman.

Tony looked at the woman in his lap and stared at her breast. "oh my fucking- these are gorgeous!" he smiled. Loki raised an eyebrow. "Tones, dont stare like that. Its creepy." "Oh come on."

"at least you have a reason to wear that 'dress' now..." Thor rolled his eyes and went off to not have to see them in that Situation.

Tony put his hand on one of her breasts and attended to squise. "Dont. you. dare." she warned, without looking at him. "come on four little squeses, for the past four days you werent here and made us think you were dead." "one squese on one." "two times both." "two times one." "one time both." ".. fine." he squesed both of them one time and let go of them again. "Now give me a kiss. I missed you." Loki leaned a little over and kissed him, but then bit his lip. She let go after a few seconds and stand up. "I am going to sleep now. Being dead is exhausting." "I think you are the only one to know that." he chuckeld a little watching her leave.