participation grade

"So class, welcome in a new lesson of biology. Since it is the last day before the holidays I will let you choose what this lesson will be about." Mr. Stark spoke to his class. He was teacher at an all boys school.

A guy from last row yelled 'sex positions' just for fun. Almost all class laughed.

"well, if you choose that. There are two options how we will do this. At the blackboard or with a volunteer. Your choice."

The boys decided it would be more fun with a volunteer so that was their choice.

"Well, lets see. Who will be my volunteer..? Ahh, Loki. You have to improve your participation grade after all. So, would you do this?"

"w-what- I will not-" the shy boy stuttered. But all class cheered him on to do it. Loki sighed "...fine.. but I will not undress." he clarified.

"Dont worry, no one will get undressed."

The black haired makes his way to the teacher up in the front of the class. The man smiled slightly.

"very well. So now you will learn something to please your girls, guys." he chuckeled. "we are starting with the foreplay. Dont ever forget the foreplay, its necessary to get really into it and all excited. There is no real best way of doing so, but for example you could start by worshipping your partners skin with soft kisses all over their body. Here are the most sensitive and pleasurable areas." the man shows it on Lokis body, gliding his finger from behind his ear over his neck to his shoulder, then his chest and down to his abdomen. Then to his tighs of course without touching his students private area. mostly.

Loki shivered slightly.

"There it is most pleasureable to kiss, suck, lick and so on. You can also caress the skin. But do not bite into someones chest or even nipples, is that understood? It is really hurtfull, especially for women. So.. could you hold your hands towards me, please. Here, intervine your fingers and open one hand again."

The boy does and almost gasps as the man intervines his fingers with his and blocks his hands like that, pinning him against the next wall. The teacher smirked slightly.

"This is how you can pin them against the wall or the bed or something, if you cant hold them down like.." he lets go of Lokis hand and grips both his wrists with one hand, holding him against the wall. "..this. It makes many people real hot. Even better if you want to show dominance and your partner is smaller than you. You can tilt their chin up and whisper your orders, best in deep voice. Like this." He takes Lokis chin between his thumb and indexfinger and tilts his head up to him. Then he whispers to him
in a deep voice "Be a good boy for me and go to my desk and bend over. Would you do that?"

The boy flushes red and as soon as he lets go of his wrists, he obeys.

The teacher walkes over to him slowly, looking at the class. "As you can see, that little something has quite the effect. Now lets say you had enough foreplay, your partner is really excited just like yourself and you come to the main part. There are obviously multiple positions. The most common ones are like this here, bending over something like a table or something and taking the partner from behind."

The man stands behind Loki. "May I?" he asks. Loki nods slightly. The teacher is then grabbing the boys waist with one hand and his wrist with the other  hand again. "You can hold them like this or you could hold only their waist, pulling them back onto you." He demonstrates it slightly. "Some people are also into hair pulling, whats also very good for this position. But you dont pull at the strands or just somewhere, that will cause more pain than pleasure." he tugs at a strand of his students hair "If they tell you, they are into hair pulling, you will grab their hair by the scalp, like this. Excuse me." he grabs into Lokis long hair. "Like that you have a good grip and dont hurt your partner. If they like it, you could pull at the hair until their back is bent like this." He shows even that.

Loki closes his eyes, whimpering slightly at the pain.

"I'm sorry." the man lets go again.

The other students listen and even more important, watch it all in excitement. They love seeing the silent, shy guy getting handled just like that. They figured out a longer time ago that Loki must be gay and that makes it even funnier to them. They watch him get flushed all over and know, he will get a boner.

"Would you lie down on the desk please, Loki?" Mr. Stark asks him. "I-I can not do that right now.. " He whispers embarassed. "Why cant you- oh.. uh.. well. I didnt expect that, to be honest. Well.. how about you can go early today. I mean, you learned quite a little and I guess your girlfriends will be glad about it. Dont forget that everything has to be consented. Now have nice Holidays and we will see each other after that again."

Mr. Stark dismisses his students.

Loki remains behind the teachers desk until all his classmates left.

"Did you idiot have to pick me out of all class..?" Loki then grumbles, glaring at him. The man comes over and strokes his cheek with his indexfinger. "Honey, I had to choose you, hadnt I? I wouldnt want to touch anyone else. Especially not if you are watching. You would get all jealous and would give me sex ban again.." "... fine.. okay.. I understand.. but still.. it was fucking embarassing.." "I'll make it up to you, okay? Now come, we'll go home. I will even take you out for dinner as an apology."

Loki thinks about it for a moment then he nods.

"fine, okay. But you dont continue this lesson after the holydays.. understood? I swear I will give you fucking sex ban if you do!"

"Dont worry honey.. I wont." He smiles slightly and kisses his forehead.

"get going, Tony. I'll be at the car in a minute. Dont want them suspecting something.."

"okay." He smiles slightly and leaves the room to go to the car. Loki comes after him a minute or two later and gets into the passengerseat. Then they drive home.

"Good thing its just three more months till graduation. No more hiding the relationship. It will be so freeing."

"Oh yes it will be. I cant wait."

"Besides.. what you mean my participation grade needs to get better?"

"oh come on. I needed a reason for picking you."