The New kid (Englisch)

Jjjep, schon wieder eine schul Au.
Mal aber ausnahmsweise etwas auf Englisch. (Hört sich sonst scheiße an)

viel Spaß beim lesen. 5705 Wörter

GrangerMarlies

Warnings:
-Domestic violence (häusliche Gewalt)
- possessive (adoptive) brother
_________________________________

The new year started and Loki entered his new class. He was a little late, and everyone was already seated. While he entered with an made up excuse, the teacher told him to introduce himself. "Ugh, is that really necessary?" He asked annoyed.

Based on his apperance he didnt seem to be.. well.. like that. He seemed like a nerd. Fine clothes, well styled hair and so on. But when Tony heard him talking, a smirk crossed his lips.

"Yes it is necessary." the teacher answered serious. "Fine.. I'm Loki. I don't care what pronouns you give me and i don't give a damn what you think of Me, just don't fuck around. Thats my Job. May i get seated now, Sir?"

The teacher rolled his eyes in annoyance. "There is a place next to Tony." He pointed at the boy. "Thanks."

He sat down next to him, taking out his scetchbook. "Whatcha drawing?" Tony asked, leaning in to take a look. "Would you mind, minding your own buissnes?" Loki snapped back. "Tony Stark. Nice to met you. Quite the entrance, huh?" Loki ignored him. "So, all pronouns?" "Quit talking, Stark." "Ha! You listened." Loki gave him an annoyed Look "are you deaf or something? I said, quit talking." "You know, i am quite the influence here." "Oh really? Like the virus?" Loki asked in sarcasm. "Uh, no. But I like your attitude. We give off same vibes. I think we could actually get to be good friends." "Of course.. good luck with that, pretty Boy." "..Are you gay?" "Why are you asking? Are you?" "Uh No. I don't think so." "Good, 'cause I am." "My gaydar never lies." "If you say so." He rolled his eyes and continued scetiching. "Now what are you drawing?" "Stuff." "Maybe a little more detail?" Loki laid down his pen and turned to face him. "If you are soo keen on it, look at it and shut the fuck up as long as you do." "Deal." He pulled the scetchbook towards himself and looked at the scetches. "Oh my- who's that?" He asked after looking at it some seconds. Now Loki smirked and leaned towards him. He whispers with a grin "Check Out the Playboychannel in the Internet and you will See." Loki pulled back his drawings and continued. "Playboychannel? (Würde ich an eurer Stelle nicht googlen. Hab mir irgendwas ausgedacht und nachgeschaut und naja..)
You mean like Playboy, the chanel perfume or playboy, the playboy?" "Just try it out. And don't forget to type in my name too." Loki answered.

"Would you two concentrate on learning instead of talking during my class?" the teacher interrupted them, so Loki continued scetching and Tony.. almost fell asleep out of boredom.

Later that day, when school ended, they went outside of the building.
Tony immediatley looked after it in the Internet and watched a Video.

He saw a Boy, with long black hair, a playboymask and wearing something Like a desù while he was poledancing. Loki walked past him. "See ya, pretty Boy." "Uhu, See ya." Tony answered Not looking away from the screen.

Loki went to a car and got in on the backseat. His older brother, Thor, drove.

That blonde guy goes to school there too and seems .. kind of wierd. Especially towards Loki.

As soon as they drove away, the video Tony was watching got to an end.

The boy who had been dancing got to the camera and took of his mask. It was actually Loki. Not just someone filmed by him or something.

When he arrived home, he spent some time watching those videos of him. The boy had a strange feeling. He enjoyed those videos more than he should. ..-wait.. was he acctually gay?