Daddy issues (frostiron English)

Loki was at Tony's place, a guy three years older than himself but one of his closest friends. He just sat there, staring into nothing. He had so many thoughts  but at the same time his mind was just .. empty.

Tony came back from the kitchen with two cups of tea and sat down next to him. He looked at the younger one, admiring his beauty.

Loki woke up from his zoning out and looked at him. "What are you thinking about?" "Im thinking about, whatever you are thinking about."

Loki went silent. A tear rolled down his cheek, without him noticing.

"Go ahead cry little boy. Nobody does it, like you do. I know how much it matters to you. I know that you got daddy issues.." Tony stroked Lokis cheek softly.

Loki looked at him with big eyes, holding back his tears.

"Just let it out boy. just let it out."

A second tear rolled down the younger boys cheek. Then a third. Then he broke.

He cried. He just cried. Without knowing the reason. He just did.

Tony huged him tightly, stroking Lokis back in small circels.
"I know what your dad did to you. I know what your mama been trough. You gotta let it out. Just let it out."

Loki huged him back, holding him tight. He just sobed into Tonys chest, listening to his whispers.

"And if you were my little boy, I'd do whatever I could do. I'd run away and hide with you."

Loki looked up. "What?" he asked with a trembling, little voice.

Tony caressed his long, black hair. "I'd do anything for you, little one. I don't know if you want to know it, but I love you."

Loki looked at him in disbelieve. "Please don't mock me.." he begged silently. "I don't. I would like you, being my little boy.." he spoke in a comforting whisper and looked at Loki with a soft gaze.

Lokis lip trembled. Tony wiped softly over it with his thumb. "May I kiss you?" he asked in a whisper. Loki couldnt bring himself to speak, so he just nodded.

Tony leaned down, pressing his lips against the younger ones soft lips. Loki kissed back, needing that love and affection.