A Not So Tuff Cheese Puff

Peridot's POV:

"Ughhhhh..."

I yelled pretty loudly prompting another yell by Jasper.

"Keep it down! I'm trying to watch T.V.!"

I shook my head and looked at my death screen. 29 and 0 for so long... they just had to ruin my nuclear didn't they. Just wait until someone else gets on a streak! They don't call me the streak ender for nothing... I groaned and took my headset off, ending my game session for tonight. I walk into the living room to see it empty... Jasper must be in her room. She is usually working out or something but her equipment wasn't set up yet. I knocked on her door.

"Jasper? Ah whatever I'm coming in."

I opened the door and see boxes everywhere and a single bed under a window with the curtains drawn. Jasper was laying on the bed watching something on her phone snickering quietly. She hadn't noticed me, the sound of anything drowned out by her headphones. I look over her shoulder to see what she was watching. She was watching My Little Pony.

"BWAHAHAHAHA. What are you watching?!!!!"

I grabbed my sides and Jasper whipped around fast.

"W-What are you doing in here?! Can't I just watch videos in private?? And stop laughing at me!"

"Y-You were,"

I had another fit of laughter and I was in the floor now rolling around crying.

"You actually watch My Little Pony? Hahahahaha," I wipe a few tears and stand up, I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay Jaspie Waspie I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing with you-"

I start laughing again. She just stood there the whole time blushing furiously.

"It's funny okay! I was making fun of it's..it's cuteness!"

"Mhmm sure you were Jaspie." With that she lunged at me and I ran out of her room and she slammed the door.

"Have fun with your ponies!"

I laughed again. Well that was unexpected, Big Buff Cheese Puff watches My Little Pony.. Priceless! I walk into the kitchen and get a MountainDew from the fridge. We had bought a few drinks and some eggs and bacon from the market for breakfast in the morning. It was about 2 A.M. and I decide to watch Netflix on my Playstation. Today was pretty interesting I guess, I assaulted some poor girl with coffee and moved into a new house...and Jasper likes My Little Pony... hahahaha. This will never get old.