Make Your Dreams Come True!

Hey guys! If you guys didn't notice from the last picture in chapter 14, I'm pretty sure Lapidot is canon!! I'm not sure though so fingers crossed!

Peridot's POV:
Lapis
Hey 11:27 a.m.

Ok, deep breaths. Be cool.

Me
Hey, good lookin 11:27 a.m.

Ugh, smooth...

Lapis
Haha I was wondering if you want to go to the lighthouse at about 5 tonight? 11:30 a.m.

Oh no is she going to say it won't work, or that she's not gay, or that she's dying from some bone cancer, she was previously cured of, but in some shocking twist of convenient but depressing events?!
Sorry got carried away..

Me
Sure! Sounds like fun, I'll be there.
11:30 a.m.
I am soooo creative with words. Barf.

I was watching Camp Pining Hearts but it's not like I can watch it now..
I guess I'd better head out and find some to do for the next three and half hours.
I throw on a Guardians of the Galaxy tank top and black shorts, and then pack my laptop and headphones into a case and sling it over my shoulders.

"See you later Jasper, I'm going to town for a few hours."

I start heading out the door but hear my name.

"Peri! Are you going to see Lapis today by any chance..?"

"Oh, uh, yeah actually. Tonight at Five."

"Okay, well have fun tonight." She laughed nervously and headed back into her room.

Welp, to free McDonald's wifi and parfaits!

Lapis's POV:
"Alright, Lapis, that's all you have to do for me today." Greg said with a smile.
"Haha, sure thing boss!" I said with a mock solute and joking smile.
I was happier than I'd been in a while, and I didn't even know the reason why. I felt... free.
I packed up and motioned for Steven, "Let's go get some donuts, eh?"

"Donuts! Donuts! Donuts!"

Laughing, we headed down the side walk.
~~~~~~~~
"Man, those donuts hit the spot, huh Lapis?"

"Eh, mine were burnt."

"What?? Here have some of mine-"

"I'm just messing with you Steven, they were delicious!"

"Great, well, I'll see you after your date! Wink wink." Steven ran into his house laughing, what a loveable munchkin.

It was about 4:30 so I made my way to the peer to help clear my head and focus on the goal..

I sat and smoothed my skirt, watching the water lap against the beams. The sun was low in the sky but not quite at sunset, allowing plenty of sun to peak through the barren atmosphere, a perfectly clear day.
The tide was beginning to recede, and shellfish and small crabs were scrambling to find shelter from the overworld. In a lot of ways, it reminded me of myself and how I've always been afraid to step out of my comfort zone, but now... I was on land again afraid and weak. The only difference now is, I had support. The only thing that protects me from the harsh rays, a rock maybe.. Peridot was that rock. Don't make fun of me..

"Hey, thought I'd find you here."