très*

It's fucking showtime, Venezia

Fucking showtime.

"Feliz cumpleaños a ti, Venezia! Feliz cumpleaños a ti!" The girls sang with the cake on the table, it was a red velvet cake with one candle lit up. It is my favourite cake in the world, this would bring a smile to my face if I ever received this cake.

"Mi chica tiene dieciocho años!" Maia yelled in happiness, I couldn't care about my birthday right now honestly. Today will mark the worst nightmare of my life.

"Blow out the candle." A stripper said as she walked forward with the cake, I blew out the candle and all of them cheered in joy and clapped their hands, I put a forced smile on my face and reassured myself in my head.

I can do it.

I couldn't help but join in the laughter of my girls to forget about what will happen next in a few hours. I was going to make this happy for the last time.

But then, as the laughter echoed around me, the door swung open with a bang, and the room fell silent. It was him, the debtor who had become a thorn in my side, the man I owed a debt to. My heart sank as he entered, his harsh gaze focusing squarely on me.

"Venezia," he sneered, his voice cutting through the celebratory atmosphere, "get out here. Now."

The girls exchanged worried glances as I reluctantly left their circle and followed the debtor outside the locker room. In his grip, I felt a pang of vulnerability. He wasn't known for being gentle. He dragged me into the VIP section where people would do the sexual services.

It was time for me to do this, I gulped slowly and he shoved me inside the sinister black and grey room that had red lights around the wall to give out that sensual atmosphere. Beside the satin grey bed queen-sized, it had counters that were stacked with condoms and lube dressed nicely.

I was beginning to feel fear. 

He threw a random and tight outfit into my arms, a degrading choice that would expose my body more than I cared to reveal. "Put this on," he ordered, his voice laced with menace and turned around to give me some privacy.

I obeyed, feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment as I changed into the revealing outfit he'd handed me. It was a red lingerie set with straps on the thighs and red high heels. The customer probably made that request to hand out the bunny ears that I wore with shame.

While that disgusting asshole will put his ugly dick inside me, I will curse his entire family lineage in my head.

Venezia, think about your mother.

No, actually don't, it will bring you more shame.

It's all my father's fault, fucking bitch lost all the money for pokers.