veinte y seìs*

I was beyond furious when I saw her dancing with another man

After I picked her up from the lounge, which had been transformed into a dance floor for everyone last night, Iván managed to kick everyone off the yacht, leaving us alone. I threw her onto my bed, and we kissed—or rather, I forced my lips on hers to satiate my hunger for her.

After hours of passion, she fell asleep from exhaustion. This morning, the first thing I heard were her moans as I woke her up by eating her out.

Best fucking morning I had.

For a long time, I've known deep down that Venezia Perez is mine—my woman, my fucking everything. But I couldn't find a way to claim her publicly without jeopardizing my revenge plan.

However, I'm a multitasker, I can handle both my revenge and Venezia without putting either in danger. I don't care about my father's warnings—I'll do whatever it takes to have her by my side.

"Levi, I can't take this anymore." She moaned as I teased her clit, pinching it just enough to make her jolt with pleasure. We were both naked in the bathtub, her on my lap, the water cold as ice from the intensity of our play. I wanted to eat her out again, but I knew if I did, she'd faint—I couldn't get enough of her taste.

"Moan for me, sweetheart. Let me hear those sounds of heaven." I urged. She obeyed, screaming as I hit her sweet spot, my two fingers scissoring inside her while my other hand worked her clit.

My mouth moved from her neck down to her shoulder, sucking hard enough to leave red, harsh hickeys—a mark of my love for her.

"Levi, I hate you." She cried out, clutching my forearm tightly as I thrust my fingers inside her, making her imagine it was my dick. I considered adding a fourth finger so she could better visualize my cock buried deep inside her sweet, hot pussy.

My own dick was hard and throbbing, standing at attention when she moaned. But I held back, knowing this moment was for her, not me.

"My little liar says she hates me," I teased, "funny you say that when you're literally dripping on my fingers." I chuckled, watching in fascination as her cum dripped out, resisting the urge to lick every drop, knowing it might overwhelm her again.

Instead, I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean, savoring every taste. She was getting drowsy from the nonstop thrusting, her energy nearly spent.

I leaned back against the bathtub and carefully washed her entire body, knowing she was exhausted once more. Wanting to help her relax, I drained the cold water and refilled the tub with hot water, adding her favorite floral scent.

After washing her, she leaned against my chest, her body seeming so fragile even after the intense play. I couldn't help but wonder how she would handle my stamina when I finally took her. I decided to make sure she ate something to help her recover, and I'd think about how best to ensure she could handle what was to come.