cinco

One corpse down

One corpse down.

The body fell on the ground, Ivàn punched the man that was holding the door.

"What do you need?" He asked, ragged breath coming out of his mouth.

"I need you to take his files labelled Y." I said through the earpiece, I was sitting on the van with computers and screens on the table.

Enzo was distracting the secretary who was a woman—good for him, I guess. While Ivàn went to steal the files that the mafia asked us to get. If we get the files from this corrupted company, we get to slip the cash and I could give to the donation.

As a billionaire myself, I could give my assets but I need them to grow my mother's tech company that father would steal them after I get the inheritance.

"Got it, shall I jump from the window?" He asked with a teasing voice and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, go kill yourself." I scowled and pulled off the earpiece without forgetting to send the signal to Enzo.

The two came back in the van, Enzo having a big pout on his face. Ivàn's smirk widened as he ordered the men in front to drive.

"Why are you looking like that?" I muttered.

Enzo rolled his eyes and slumped behind the van.

"I got the file, it's all on your hands pretty boy." He threw the file toward me, and I tsked at him, annoyed that he used that name. I despised it, as his uncle always used it, chipping away at my ego.

"Fucking bitch was 56, I had to hold her wrinkly hands!" Enzo complained with pettiness, I stifled a laugh as he shared the story.

"You did tell me that you attract grannies, man."

"It was a fucking joke, I didn't mean it like that." He threw up his hand in frustration.

"I'm going to the strip club tonight." A slight grin crossed my face as I heard his proposal, I nodded while playing with my phone.

"Come on, you guys can't wait tomorrow? I need to bring your sister home from the airport." Ivàn pleaded, and we shook our heads. I love my sister, but I'll see her tomorrow along with my father.

I had been settling in Ivàn's warehouse, sorting out some business before heading home directly. Now that my purpose is fulfilled, I can finally rest in peace.

I'm so excited that my heart can't stop bursting at the thought of meeting my girl.

I missed her so much.

Nobody knows about my unhealthy, compulsive attraction towards her, except those two idiots. I had to keep it low and act as if she were just some useless servant every time I returned for the summer. The internal struggle between my true feelings and the facade I maintained became a constant challenge.