veinte y cinco

Malta is a stunning country, and it's even more captivating with its charming men

Malta is a stunning country, and it's even more captivating with its charming men. Despite the men around me, my thoughts were focused on the man I have in my life.

I never imagined that our relationship would take such unexpected turns, even though we weren't officially together. We both knew that neither of us would walk away from the other, no matter what happened.

I trust him, despite the doubts that creep in. It's true that many men can be jerks, but there's a part of me that holds on to the hope that Levi isn't like that.

I gave my hair one last check, letting it fall naturally and tucking it behind my back. I adjusted my white headband, hesitating for a moment before deciding to keep two small strands framing my face. I carefully spray them into place with hairspray. For the party's white theme, I wore a cute white crochet halter-neck top, tied in a bow at the back and paired with white linen shorts.

"Fuck, you look hot." Maia exclaimed as she barged into the bathroom. I flashed her a wink before returning to my reflection, finishing up with my eyeliner. Maia was dressed in one of the new dresses she bought with Enzo's money, her hair styled in a sleek ponytail.

"Pre-shots alcohol girl." She said with a grin, handing me one of the two shots of alcohol she brought. We clinked our glasses together before I downed mine in one gulp. Maia whistled and clapped, and I wiped the vodka from my lips.

I had chosen a non-transfer red lipstick, which was perfect for the evening since I planned to drink a lot. The lipstick stayed put, ensuring I wouldn't have to worry about touch-ups throughout the night.

I glanced at the beautiful white dress of Maia who snatched her pretty waist, it was so gorgeous that I can't look away. Enzo brought it for her, I'm not jealous but I do feel bad for him because she doesn't love him, she only wants to use him.

"Maia are you sure of what you are doing?" I asked her, hesitant. I was more worried of her than anyone, it's true that Enzo is bastard but someone who spends that money on a girl means something important or else he wouldn't spend that much on her.

She rolled her eyes, I found that rude coming from her. "I'm certainly sure of my decision. We will fuck each other and let go at the end."

I grimaced at her words; it sounded like a sneaky plan, but I wasn't surprised—it's Maia Sevilla, after all. She fucks with anyone and openly admits to messing with people. Meanwhile, I try to find someone, spend the night, and keep things mutual, like a responsible one-night stand.

"Alright, do whatever you think so but don't come running to me when you see yourself heartbroken." I smirked and she cocked her eyebrow challengingly.

We left the bathroom, stepping out into the penthouse where the other people were already mingling. The space was decorated in a chic, all-white theme, with glowing fairy lights and elegant white drapes creating a magical atmosphere. Music filled the air, and the crowd was buzzing with anticipation.