onze

My gaze lingered on her

She narrowed her eyes at me.

The ambiance shifted subtly, prompting a soft chuckle to escape my lips as I absently caressed the handle of my tea cup. I found myself only partially engaged in Daniella's storytelling, my mind preoccupied with the tasks I had recently completed. With practiced ease, I had discreetly installed the cameras in her room and seamlessly placed an invisible tracker into her necklace during one of her brief excursions to the bathroom.

It's illegal, yes. But nothing is illegal for me when it come to my girl. I don't care about the repercussions, I don't fucking care. She's foolish to let someone like me, a stalker, obsessed with her body and mind included.

"Vennie only let the cat out because he kept ripping her bedroom covers." Her mother laughed, holding tightly the cup so as not to let it fall. I grinned while feigning to focus on her, but I was actually staring at her beautiful daughter who had her back in front of her, my eyes gazed at her olive-toned thighs that looked absolutely delicious. My mind was swirling about her thighs, choking me as I ate her out, cleaning off her cum while she tugged my hair, scratching my neck with her nails because I made her cum to the point where she could reach heaven.

I swallowed harshly and wondered how could she walk like that, forgetting about my existence. I gritted my teeth and watched her doing her business and not caring about me. I will fucking remind her who I am, it seems she forgot about me.

Another reason why I placed cameras is to get proof of her being the stripper that I fucked that night, placed a claim on her because she looked and talked like my girl. I know that it's her, fucking sure, but I need the proof if she ever denies it; even if my words are laws and people should know better than to listen to them.

"Don't you think she was being overdramatic when she kicked out the cat?" Daniella asked me, pulling me out of my plans that I was about to put in motion.

"Of course, she shouldn't be like that," I told her, finally getting a response from my girl who had been silent for the past twenty minutes since she came into the living room.

"You're next to be kicked out of my house," she snapped at me while walking toward the one-seater couch. She sat down and crossed her legs. The movement made my pants feel tight and almost unbearable, causing me to clench my jaw. I watched the curve of her legs and the heel of her foot close to her pussy. I wondered if she ever masturbated with the heel of her foot or used her fingers.

I need to go. I've done my job now or else my acting will fall out and scare Daniella. Venezia knows me, she knows that I'm a heartless motherfucker and doesn't do normal things like courting someone. I don't do that, if I want something, I get it whether that person has someone or not, I will still get it.

But Daniella, my nanny for years who has taken care of me, it's the least of what I can do to be normal to her, and then I could show my real persona to her daughter. The daughter that I wanted her for fucking years.