ocho

"Little flor walked inside our secret room, what do you think?" Ivàn exhaled a large puff of smoke out of his mouth, creating some kind of veil in front of me

I looked up at the neon ceiling, the lights crossing each other as it danced on the roof, displaying the people dancing down the ground beside the beverage bar and a DJ setup placed in the middle where everyone was around it.

I was sitting on a velvet booth with Ivàn smoking inside and Enzo bringing us the alcohol. I stared at the people, wondering what I was doing here, where I could stay inside my bedroom and be a weird geek.

"I think she has some guts to not say proper welcoming to us." I smirked coldly, thinking about last night when my woman entered the secret room. She was beautiful as ever, couldn't beat anyone in that part.

In my eyes, I can only see her. The beautiful chestnut hair and her green doe eyes mixed with a speck of brown in it when I found myself staring at her eyes. She held some defiance, admiration as she watched me yesterday.

"I want to go home." I drawled out and let my head fall behind the couch, I was pretty beaten up by the drugs yesterday and Enzo couldn't help but bring us here again for another drink.

That guy is an incredible alcoholic and a fucking stoner.

"My cousin brought in a ton of drugs yesterday," Ivàn remarked, rubbing his jaw defensively. I rolled my eyes, unimpressed. No fucking surprise there.

"I brought the drinks!"

Enzo came in, holding three glasses of cocktails. I squinted my eyes at him, he only grinned and pushed a glass toward me.

"It's soft."

Never trust Enzo.

I tipped the glass to my lips and swallowed the liquid inside, feeling it burn like fire down my throat, causing me to grimace and instinctively run my tongue over the roof of my mouth. He had given me fucking whisky, knowing full well I was nursing a hangover.

"Go to rehab, man." Ivàn suggested to Enzo in a half-hearted tone, the crazy psycho let out his red tongue making me grimace in disgust. I pulled his wet tongue making him gag and glared at him.

"Fucking pull that tongue and you will see what will happen to it." I threatened him, and he nodded as I let go of his wet tongue and wiped the saliva on his shoulder. Enzo rolled his eyes and slouched against the couch, I was completely annoyed and a tick-tack bomb.

"He's loco." Ivàn whispered to me even though he heard, he paid no attention to it like a crazy asshole. (Crazy)

Yeah fucking stop, you little bitch.

"I'm fucking going home, this shit is boring as hell." I muttered under my breath, frustration simmering as I stood up, clutching my black jumper tightly in my fist. The thumping bass of the club music pounded in my ears, amplifying my annoyance with every beat.