treinta y tres*

It's been a day since our wedding night, and I've already lost the bet

The punishment for losing was far beyond what I had expected.

"Mhm, put that cock deep inside your throat." He demanded. I complied, pushing his large girth further down, my gag reflex kicking in hard.

For the past 24 hours, we've been having sex, and I've lost count of the rounds. There were too many. I've had to take several breaks, sometimes napping for two or three hours while he smoked, worked on his laptop, or indulged in his Lego obsession.

Yes, even at this age, his fascination with Legos hasn't faded.

But whenever I wasn't napping, eating, using the bathroom, or showering, we were fucking.

Sleep, eat, shower then lastly fuck—even during shower.

He hasn't left my side since our wedding day. Iván wasn't exaggerating about his stamina.

Whenever my legs couldn't support me, he'd either be between them, sucking my pussy, or have me on my knees, sucking his cock. Which is exactly what I'm doing right now.

"Venezia, fuck. Your mouth is perfect." He grunted, his hips bucking as I focused on the tip, trying to take him all in. It seemed impossible, but I managed, fondling his balls as I went.

I wanted to give him the same intense pleasure he'd given me.

He grunted again as I forced his cock deeper, gagging slightly. His head tipped back, and he wrapped my hair tightly around his wrist, taking control of the movement. He fucked my mouth brutally, just the way I craved. The wet sounds of my licking only added to the erotic tension, each thrust faster, hotter, more intense.

"You like that, huh? You love filling your throat with my cock?" His dirty talk sent a flush through me, making me wetter beneath him. I rubbed my inner thighs together, desperate for friction. His voice alone could make me cum.

"You're going to take all of this." He smirked, his breath heavy and uneven. His hands gripped the sides of my head, fingers threading through my hair as he pushed himself deeper. I could feel the warm rush of his release hitting the back of my throat, thick and intense.

"Swallow it. All of it." He ordered, his voice low and commanding. He tilted my head up with a finger beneath my chin, watching intently as I gulped down every drop of his arousal. A satisfied chuckle escaped his lips.

"You are so beautiful, it makes me want to capture this moment." He murmured, his thumb brushing away a tear that had dried at the corner of my eye. The tenderness in that simple gesture sent a wave of emotion through me, something I couldn't quite put into words.

"What is it?" He asked, his head cocked to the side, eyes searching mine with curiosity and a hint of concern.

"Nothing." I rasped, my voice barely above a whisper. My throat throbbed from the roughness, making it difficult to speak. He noticed the discomfort immediately and reached for a glass of water with a straw that he must have prepared while I was asleep.