treinta y dos*

We were in the car, lost in an intense kiss

We were in the car, lost in an intense kiss. I was pined against the window as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, his tongue exploring me more passionately.

The divider between us and the driver was up for privacy, and our space was soundproofed. No one could hear the sounds of our kisses.

"Oh, Levi, oh my god!" I moaned, gripping his neck as he sucked my skin fervently, then licked it gently to soothe the sting.

He returned to kissing me, his lips moving over mine with a fervent energy. He bit my bottom lip softly, and the rush of sensation consumed me, turning into pure pleasure.

A loud bang echoed inside the car. "Sir, we've reached the building," the driver announced, clearing his throat.

Levi leaned over my shoulder and opened the car door. Grabbing my waist, he helped me out and led me toward his penthouse.

I let him guide me, my husband. The word still felt foreign to me. I never imagined I would end up married to the man I once only fantasized about, never daring to dream we could have something real between us.

He pulled me into the elevator, backing me against the wall, and crashed his lips against mine while pressing the button to take us to the top floor.

"I fucking missed you, even when you were right in front of me. I hated how everyone else could see your perfect legs exposed." He rumbled, his hand sliding down to my thigh. He hooked my leg around his hip, pulling me close so I could feel the hardness pressing against me. He thrust his hips toward me, letting me feel his arousal, making my body jolt with anticipation.

"Feel that cock, ready to pound inside you. It got hard the moment I saw you dancing in that dress." He muttered in my ear, his voice thick with desire.

"I want you so badly." I breathed out, my words carrying the weight of my need. This wasn't just the alcohol talking, this was a desire that had been building between us. Up until now, all we'd done was have oral sex and fucked once, but I wanted more.

I wanted to fuck my husband.

"As you wish, my wife." He whispered back.

He tightened his grip on my thigh and deepened our kiss, his head tilting to devour me more thoroughly. I stood on my toes to meet him, wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulling him closer. We were lost in the heat of the moment, kissing with a raw intensity that felt almost primal, like something straight out of a forbidden scene.

It was so hot, so electric, that the thought of watching us from the outside excited me even more. I thrust my tongue into his mouth, tangling it with his in a fierce rhythm, each movement sparking a new wave of heat between us.

The elevator's voice interrupted us, announcing that we'd reached the 40th floor. We both instinctively glanced at the corner, where the security camera's red light blinked steadily.