Murder and PDA

Hey Guys! Here’s the next chapter! Thanks so much for all of the reads. This is more than I ever expected. You guys are awesome. The song for this chapter is Uh Oh by Junior Doctor. It think it’s perfect for how Seth is feeling right now in the book. Enjoy!  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 18: Murder and PDA

Seth

When I go into the cafeteria, I want to ask the guys if maybe we can switch tables so that I can eat with Low. But when I see Vi grab Low and drag her out of the cafeteria, I think it might be better to wait. I should probably go and rescue her, but I’m afraid that Vi would lose her mind if I did that. Man, I really hope that Vi is not that mad.

I sit at my table while the guys are talking around me, but I am tuning them all out. I am waiting for Low to come through those doors when someone steps in front of my line of vision. I raise my eyes and see Sasha smirking at me.

This is not going to be good. 

She walks around the table and plants her ass on the table top right nest to me. I scoot over a seat to my right and she follows me. When I move more she does the same thing.

“Hi Seth,” she draws out my name, no doubt trying to sound sexy. A couple days ago, there is no doubt in my mind that I would have been totally turned on by this, but now all I can think about is Low.

“Hey Sasha,” I mumble.

She trails a finger down my arm and I shrug away from it. A frown forms on her face and she looks frustrated. Sasha tries moving again so that she is practically sitting in my lap. I move over to the last open seat. Sasha moves with me again and this time she just looks pissed off. I let out a huff of annoyance.

My eyes shift over and all I can see is Low and Vi marching toward me looking pissed as hell. 

Fuck.

Sasha doesn’t see them of course and stupidly tries to put her hands on me again. I move out of the way, but she keeps coming. Ugh. I turn my head to Low who looks like she is ready to commit murder. I try to plead with my face, but her anger doesn’t let up. Shit.

Low stalks around the side of the table and shoves Sasha away from me. She swings her leg over my lap, grabs my face between her hands and presses her lips against mine. After the slight shock of the gorgeous girl in my lap, I wrap my arms around the amazing body that she has and pull her closer to me. Her hands move away from my face and her arms link around my neck. Low’s lips are soft but move roughly against mine. 

Too soon Low pulls her mouth away from mine. Otherwise, she does not move her body away, she just turns slightly to face Sasha. I try to breathe through my nose so that I don’t get a hard on. I don’t think she would appreciate that in the position she’s in.

“Sasha, I haven’t seen you in a long time, and neither will Seth. Ever,” Low’s voice lowers at the end into a threatening voice. I notice that everyone in the cafeteria has turned their attention to us. Damn, Low isn’t going to like that.

“Yeah right Marlow. Seth doesn’t have girlfriends, he has bed buddies. Besides, if he had a girlfriend, I really doubt that he would settle for you,” she says in a snotty tone. 

I would never hit a girl, but god does this chick make that incredibly hard.

“Well, looks like he did settle for me,” Low says. She turns her head back to me. “Right babe?”

I press my lips against hers quickly.

“If anybody settled, it’s you,” I say quietly to her. Her face softens and she smiles warmly at me.