10

(Y/N's POV)

Today was finally the day that Emma, Jenna and I were going to tell our friends and family about our relationship. Currently I'm sitting in my car driving to pick up both Jenna and Emma from their homes.

.......

Once I arrived at Jenna's house, I texted her to let her know that I was waiting outside, she quickly came out and got in on the passenger side.

Jenna: "Hello love"

Y/N:" Hello, how was your morning?"

Jenna:" It was good, how about yours?"

Y/N: "It was good I guess"

Once, she buckled her seatbelt we drove to Emma's house which was only 15 minutes away from Jenna's. Once we arrived Emma was already waiting outside, she quickly got into the back seat of the car and buckled herself up.

Emma:" Hello and good morning my loves"

Jenna:" Hello love and good morning"

Y/N:" Hello and good morning as well"

Emma:" How was your guy's morning?"

Jenna:" Good"

Y/N: "It was good and yours"

Emma:" Mine was good as well"

.......

After a couple of minutes, we had finally arrived at our first destination, my brother's house, where I told my dad and my friends/bandmates to meet up at.

Y/N:" Not gonna lie but I'm nervous"

J&E:" Why?"

Y/N:" Because I'm scared of how they will react"

Jenna:" It's ok love don't worry everting will be just fine"

Emma:" Exactly we're both going to be here by your side, and we love you"

Jenna:" Now shall we knock and go inside"

Y/N:" Yes"

I knocked on the door and after a few seconds my brother Kevin opened the door, and we walked inside.

JP:" So y/n/n why did you told all of us to meet you three here at your brother's house"

Kevin:" Yeah why my house and not yours?"

Y/N:" Because everyone leaves closer to Kevins house than mine and because we have to tell you all something"

MJ:" What are y'all going to tell us, that all of you are in a relationship together or smth 😆"

Jenna, Emma, and I stayed silent and looked at each other before looking back at everyone who had their eyebrows raised at us and looked at us weirdly.

Y/N: "Actually yes, that exactly what we wanted to tell you guys"

Jess:" WAIT WHAT? Really gurl, like deadass?"