My Fav Letter From A Movie

Zhiliao,

Long time no see.
I'm writing this letter to you, at a hotel in Tainan.
Mr. Shen Shutong stayed here when he was alive. Later, I found Mr. Shen's belongings. With the help of the hotel owner. It turns out that the then regret also accompanied his life. I brought Mr. Shen's lifelong confessions, to Ms. Guo.

Your confession at the airport that day made me understand that the confession is not to seek an answer,
but to make us not leave any regret to each other. I decided to record the deepest voice in my heart.

In that scorching hot summer, the sunlight shone on your bright face. You were the only one in the crowd, looking up at me in the tree with worry. This was the first care I received after I came to Guangzhou alone, and it became the best moment in my memory. I was eager to know you, but I was afraid my abruptness would disconcert you.
I tried to find a way to appear in your world. I also attended your selective course, but you didn't show up all the semester. Every encounter with you on campus, made me feel an upsurge of emotion. I didn't know how to express my feelings, so I quietly planted these wax apple seedlings in the garden and told them what I thought.

I thought our tracks would be parallel and disjoint, but the "love tree" seemed to hear my prayers. Finally, I had the chance to meet with you. Unexpectedly, it was screwed up by me. Though it's very embarrassing, I still seized the opportunity to leave you some mysterious symbols. Hoping to impress you deeply. I didn't expect you to know the meaning so fast. You have a powerful energy. You're caring and kind. Especially when helping others, you're glowing. I've been deeply fascinated by you.
But fate played a joke on me. When I was full of expectation. I was diagnosed with brain tumours. The doctor said I didn't have much time left. Like a firefly which couldn't glow. I would disappear quietly after the dark came. I wanted to leave silently, but your appearance changed my mind. I wanted to walk a little longer with you.
Even if it was not long, I felt content. Sorry, I couldn't go with you the rest of the way. Take good care of yourself.

Tong Zhiliao, the happiest time of my life with me, thank you for spending. Thank you for loving me so sincerely.