Assertion about reviving...

2nd November 2023
_____________

How come in this generation ego became more powerful than affection?

There's a saying,"A turtle's heart will beat for hours after it has been cut up and butchered."

And here we are humans, filled with emotions, there is always a time when the sound of our heartbeat is so loud that we fear other humans may listen, so we scratch our scalp with sharp nails until bloodshed like the flow of a river and the others may think - Oh! That's a physical injury. It'll heal soon.
I really don't find any single place to do random rants. I wasn't used to ranting about random things. Until one day when I started to forget talking, started to forget being polite; that day, I bit by bit started ranting. Nobody really liked my random chants. They thought it was just a visualization of today's generation showcasing talent.

How may u not know?
How may u not know?
A story isn't only a story.
A random chant isn't only a chant.

How may u not know how it bleeds not being able to express?
When first they smile, then laugh and little by little start making sarcasm?
Why you don't know?

- The feeling, when there's a bunch of people around you, everyone is glowing with their everlasting proficiency, and you are the only one, sitting somewhere either in the middle or the corner, trying to listen to a sound that your ears are dreaming of.

Suddenly you noticed, yeah your thoughts were right. You belong to the group where only the lowly skin resides.