Basant khedi village

Kavya Kavya kavya the only name which Adhi was intrested now, he became a fan of her courage her past, her determination.. she was way more like his mother, and thats why he was more attached to her, Adhi could go to any extent for Kavya's sake, and our Adhi being a master of flirt always kept hinting kavya about his admirqtion for her. But Kavya was different she just had a heart break and wanted time to be in a relationship with someone, but definitely she needed a friend and Adhi had filled that place.. Adhi and Kavya used to hang around always from studies to field works.. with their increasing closeness increased Jaydeep's anger.. how can Jaydeep let her be happy with someone when his son was dealing with pain of broken relation.. inspite of his son's ego being the problem of their distance Jaydeep considered Kavya as culprit as they expected kavya to leave the seat when Shubh didnot get through the exam. When Shubh got to know about Kavya's growing closeness with another guy, he felt more hurt because Kavya was not grieving like him and instead was flying high.

Jaydeep to hurt Kavya mkre as a revenge arranged a field work just to break her by repeating her past trauma related to her dear sister by giving them assignment to restart the Basantkhedi Hospital which happened to be related to hee sister's suicide. Kavya was disheartened as Jaydeep was stooping to low to hurt her forgetting that once she was his favourite student too. Adhi came to Kavya's support and assured her that she can fight with this too, as she is a tigress and Adhi will always have her back.. Finally Kavya accepted the challenge, and decided that she will restart the hospital facility as well as fight for her sister's justice and make her free from all wrong charges.
Adhi and Kavya went to the village and tried to get some vendors for hospital renovation but the dark history related to it made them refuse for help.. every one started recalling their bad memories and started talking bad about Nayva her sister pissing Kavya.. and one fine day when they very difficultly arranged colour boxes one of the villager commented "shrapit hai madam ye dawakhana, kyu apna time waste kar rahi ho.. wo Navya chud**l jeete jee bacho ko kha gyi ab marne k baad to isi hospital me basti hai dobara bacho ko maardegi" it was enough for Kavya she had heard enough for her innocent sister she picked up a rock in anger but Adhi stopped her saying that "leave off kavya, banta kaam bhi bigadjaega" but Kavya was not in her senses.. she threw the rock and climbed up a dice..attracting everyones attention towards her.. " gaon walo aaj ek baat kehna chahti hoon, jis Doctor ko tumlog bura bhala kehte ho woh nirdosh hai, usne kisi ko nahi mara" kavya shouted at the top of her voice while Adhi looked around worriedly as all the villagers assembled adound them, "tum kyu us chud**l ki tarafdari kar rahi ho, kuch lagti thi kya wo tumhari"shouted one of the angry villagers "Haan Navya Bansal hamari badi behen thi aur nirdosh bhi" shouted Kavya.. All the villager turned aggressive on hearing this and looked at each other.. "Bhai log ye us khooni ki behen hai, maardo ise bhi"shouted one of the villager and they came forward to grab Kavya but Adhi before they could reach her dragver her out of the crowd and asked her to run "Nahi Adhi agar aaj chalegaye to ye sab sahi nahi karpaenge"said Kavya.. "Zinda rahogi to kuch kar paogi nahi to tumhari behen k sath tumhare lie bhi ansu bahaenge tumhari mummy papa" said Adhi dragging her out..