Adya's baby

Adhi anxiously moved to and fro outside the operating room, anjali malini and Rajeev tried to calm him down but the fear was so embedded in his mind that he couldnt help himself..
it was almost 2 hours and no news yet increasing his anxiety a nurse came running and giving a paper in Adhi's hand.. her face expression could predict the urgency of the matter.. " please sir patient ke lie jaldhi se blood arrange kijie, operation ke dauraan bahut blood loss hua hai" said nurse.. Adhi nodded positively and rushed while he was waiting for the blood at the blood bank he felt his mind getting numb as everything suddenly became blank for him luckily mayank who was standing at an arm distance realised that Adhi was about to fall and held him giving support.. "Jiju aap theek ho? he asked worriedly.. "haan" said Adhi trying to get back his balance.. " kuch nahi hoga di ko aap stress na lo" assure mayank.. collecting the blood packet from the counter with one hand and holding Adhi with other.." chalien?" asked Mayank.. Adhi nodded positively but stood at his position.. " tum dekr aao.. hum atey hai" said Adhi without looking at Mayank.. "Jiju aap theek ho na?" asked mayank with concern "please lekar jao.. kavya ko zarurat hai" said Adhi making mayank realise the importance of giving the blood on time.. while Adhi took a deep breath opening the upperntwo buttons of his shirt as he felt he couldnt breath any more he sttod near the window trying to get some fresh air but nothing was helping him, he could feel everything moving in circle around him and in no time he felt everything blank and fell on floor trying to regain his posture.. "Adhi?" called malini approaching him.. "Adhi beta kya hua?" cried malini realising that her son is getting a panic attack and rubbed his back trying to calm him down.. she called out for help and few nursing staff helped him to a wheel chair and pulled him to a room where doctor was examining few patients... they asked malini to stay outside for a while till they check Adhi..
after a few minutes a doctor came out asking about Adhi's medical history if he had some issue in past, malini informed about his previous heart attack and asked doctor if he is okay? " Yes he is, mostly it was a panic attack but we cant rule out if had another heart attack, we have run a few tests and wants to observe him
. right now he is sleepy and under sedation but you can just see him" said doctor and left... Malini looked at Adhi and cried while Anjali came as support for her and assured that nothing will happen to their children.. mayank came running to Malini and Anjali informing them that baby girl is born but kavya is still critical and not responding to treatment, Malini and Anjali tried to hold on their tears and tried to behave strong but they failed miserably and started crying in the corridor holding each other for support.. Mayank was worried for his jiju and didi but couldnt help in any way.. just then the nurse came with a baby wrapped in a pink towel.. "Kavya Adhiraj pradhan ke sath kaun hai?" she announced bringing Rajeev and Mayank to their senses and they moved forward.. "Ye lijie beti hui hai" said the nurse handing over the baby to Rajeev.. Rajeev delicately lifted the baby and started crying that if Adhi would have been here he would have been so happy to lift his daughter but both his children were still fighting and this disheartened him more.. "papa sab theek hoga" said Mayank holding Rajeev for support.. mayank took the baby and handed her to the new Nani and Dadi.. Anjali and Malini took her in their hands and blessed her lovingly.. "hamare bacho ki nishani" they told and cried their heart out...