Posessive Adhi

everyone were enjoying the reception party, Adhi extended his arm around kavya pulling her more towards him while stitting on the stage, kavya looked at Adhi confused and asked what? with her eyes.. Adhi bent down to her face giving kavya shock if her life she stared at him with her big shocked eyes and pushed him.." Adhi kya hogaya hai tumhe, itne sab log hai yahan" said kavya setting her lehenga, "toh? ye sab yahan aye hai hamare reception pe, unko pata hai ke hamari shadi hui hai abhi abhi, sab ko andaza bhi hoga ke humne abhi tak subaag raat nahi manayi hai" said Adhi coming closer... kavya's eyes looked at Adhi with shock and nervousness, she touched his forehead to check temperature "bukaar to nahi hai phir kyu behke behke baatien kar rahe ho?" asked kavya, " isme behki baat kya hai? suhaagraat thodei manayi humne" Asked him again.. "Adhi??? tumko kya hogaya hai? itne logo ke samne kyu aisi batien kr rahe ho" asked kavya while her heart was beating fast making her short of breaths.. Adhi smirked and bent down near her ears, " theek hai me khamosh rehta hoon lekin ek shart pe"said Adhi.. "kya?" asked kavya smiling at the guests.. " Aj raat ka soney ka plan cancel kro tumhara" said Adhi.. kavya looked at him sirprised and recalled her answer whe he asked what was her plan after reception, kavya giggled " ohh, to kya krenge cancel krke?" asked kavya raising her eyebrows, "kya krenge kaise krenge wo mujh pe chod do Mrs Kavya pradhan, bas haan kehdo hame" said Adhi seductively.. kavya blushed and thought to her self agar naa kahu gi to jaise control krpaega ye and giggled " has kyu rahi ho, bolo na" said Adhi coming more near her cheek.. "Aadhiii" called Giriraj seeing his impatient son from down the stage..Adhi rolled his eyes up and turned towards Giriraj.."kya?" asked him unintrestedly.. " beta sab logo ki nazar tumhari harkato pe hi hai.. Wo itna badaa screen dekh rahe ho wahan usper sirf tum dono hi dikhrahe ho" said Giriraj pointing out at the camera and screen which was setup for a good view of bride and groom on stage, "yaar sab hamare peeche kyu pade hai" said Adhi pissed off making a puppy face, kavya giggled and looked at him trying to hold her laugh.. just then a servant came near Giriraj and handed over two envelops.. Giriraj gave a big smile and looked at Adhi and kavya, "tumlog ke posting orders" said him alarming them, kavya excitedly took the evvelop from him and opened it, "kahan padi hai posting asked Giriraj excitedly while Adhi held the envelop in his hand not willing to open it, kavya jumped saying its bammal poor.. Giriraj gave a sigh of relief.. "its only a 2 hours distance from here thank god" said him, kavya looked at Adhi to know his posting but Adhi looked upset and enveloped was still not opened, she snatched it from him and opened it while Adhi looked nervous.. "kyu pareshaan ho beta?" asked Giriraj "Agar hamari posting sath nahi hui to?" asked Adhi looking at the letter being opened, kavya smile seeing the letter, "tumhari lucknow" said her with a bright smile satisfied that he will be at home near family but Adhi wasn't happy and he stepped down from the stage and went straight to the room confusing Kavya and Giriraj.. "Adhi?" called giriraj but in vain.." hum baat krte hai papa" said kavya assuring him and went behind Adhi..
Adhi was standing at the window looking outside, trying to hold on to his emotions.. Kavya tiptoed towards him and hugged him from back resting her head on his back.."Kya hua Adhi" asked her, but Adhi remained silent.. kavya looked at him confused about his silence and forcefully turned him around facing her, "kya hua bataoge?" asked kavya looking at his eyes.. Adhi pulled her near him holding her waist.. "hum tumse kaise door reh paenge kavya" asked him with almost tears in his eyes " kahan itne pass to hai" said her keeping her hand on his chest "hum mazaak nahi kar rahe hai, dekho na.. humne sath waqt hi kahan bitaya hai" said Adhi with a broken heart.. " Abhi hume report krne 1 week ka time hai" said her, "1week kaafi hoga?" asked him with tear full eyes, "bahut soch rahe ho.. hum sath hi hai.. kuch raasta nikaal lenge" said her, "Kavya ab tumse door nahi raha jata" said Adhi staring at her lips, kavya smiled and stood on her toes to increase her height, "to kyu ho door?" asked Kavya in a low voice signing Adhi to join her.. Adhi smiled and kissed her for the first time.. Kavya and Adhi both were lost in their own world... not aware of the surrounding "Adhi abhi neeche chale?" asked kavya breaking the kiss.. while Adhi looked at her confused and annoyed.. "hamara reception hai aur hum hi nahi hai to?" she tried to explain but Adhi lifted her up in his embrace before she could complete her sentence.." kaha na Bansu ab tumse door nahi raha jata" repeated Adhi and took her to bed putting her down softly and started kissing her remitting his thirst..and doing what all he was craving for (you all can imagine according to the extent you want the way you desire🙈)