Adhi & Kavya in danger

Anurag threw away files on his desk, his eyes bolied with anger.. "Kavya tumne ye acha nahi kiya, hum tumhe nahi chodenge" said Anurag and sat on his chair holding his head with his hands..

2Am pradhan house:
Adhi and Kavya were sleeping peacefully, in each others embrace,  Adya was sleeping in the crib at a distance from their bed,
it was all quite and calm but not for long when the glass window broke down into thousand mini pieces making loud sound, Adhi and kavya woke up to it making sure Adya is okay.. just then another glass window broke and a stone landed near Adhi's feet, he saw a paper wrapped around it and picked it up, "Niddar aur bewaqoof hone me zyada antar nahi hota, lagta hai tumlog bewaqoofi me apne hi haatho apne haste khelte parivaar ko fanaa karna chahte ho" read the letter, Adhi looked at Kavya devastated..and picked up Adya in his arms scared to lose her.. Kavya approached Adhi trying to calm him down but Adhi grabbed her too in his embrace shivering with fear.." Adhi calm down kuch nahi hoga please calm down" sakd Kavya trying to bring Adhi to his senses.. but Adhi was so traumatised that he didnt leave them...
night eventually passed in kavya calming down Adhi...
police investigated tge area around to get hints of the intruder but nothing was clear.. they assured Adhi that they will increase his security and try their best to not let anyone repeat this..
Adhi who held AdYa near him nodded ok and police officers left..
Kavya made tea and brought it to Adhi but he was so lost that he sat numb even after her repeated calling..
"Adhiraj?" shaked Kavya with force bringing him out to his senses..
"Relax hojao, kuch nahi hoga" assured her but Adhi looked at her doubtfull.. "tumko kyu aisa lagta hai ke sab tumhare hisaab se hi hoga?" asked Adhi in a complaining tone.. "Matlab?" asked kavya confused "Ab us Anurag aur uske matter se tum door rahogi" said Adhi in a stern angry tone.."dekho Adhi sambhalo khudko" said kavya but Adhi was not in mood.. "Baat yahin khatam" concluded Adhi and went to room with Adya.. kavya took a deep breath as she was losing the grip on the situation and she always knew Adhi was weak when the matter comes to kavya and Adya.. she still stood strong and determined that she will not let Adhi surrender to Anurag's demand.. and she called dialled a number and in no time the phone was recieved.. "Kavya beta kaisi ho?" asked the person on the other side.. "Jaydeep uncle hume apse milna hai" said Kavya.. Jaydeep agreed and told her to come and meet her in office tomorrow.. Jaydeep was now one of the MLA in Adhi's party.. he was offered this role with respect and honour seeing his honesty who didnt care losing his son-shubh to law..
next day Jaydeep's cabin
"Haan mujhe pata hai, wo file bahut confidential hai, aur agar galat hatho me pdgayi to bahut galat hoga" said Jaydeep understanding the situation.. "Aap Adhiraj se signing authority lelijie" said Kavya.. "Lekin Adhiraj se me kaise? wo mere bete jaisa hai" said  jaydeep.." jab shubh ko saza dilwate jab ap ke hath nahi kaanpe to Adhi se sirf ek authority lene me kyu jhijhak rahe hai?" asked kavya.. " Iski zarurat nahi padegi.!" said Adhi startling them with his present at the door entrance.. "me apne pad se position se istefaa deta hoon" said Adhi surprising kavya and Jaydeep.. " Adhi beta thande dimaag se kaam lo" said jaydeep in an attempt to calm him down.. "sochliya uncle, humari biwi ko lagta hai ke hum kamzor pdke desh se gaddari kr bethenge aur hume lagta hai ke is pad ki wajah se hum hamari family ko khatre me daal rahe hai" said Adhi.. Kavya looked on.. "Theeke pehle bethjao, hum baat krte hai" said Jaydeep making him sit down beside kavya.. Adhi gave a angry look at her and looked at Jaydeep.. "Beta aise mod to atey hai, hum kamzor hoker bhaag nahi sakte" said Jaydeep, "mere decision me ab burayi kya hai, agar istefaa dedenge to hamare parivaar ka khatraa tal jaega aur hum se koi gaddari bhi nahi hogi" said Adhi in a convinced tone.. "Kavya beta samjhao Adhi ko" said Jaydeep.. kavya remained quite and dissapointed with the events happening.. "Sir, please forward kar dijie, hum ghar jaa rahe hai" said Adhi standing up from his chair.. he looked at Kavya to see if she is coming along.. "Hum bhi chalte hai sir" said her and followed Adhi quitely..

in Car
Adhi was driving and kavya was still quite.. " Tum khush nahi ho decision se?" asked Adhi.. "me kuch kahun gi to sunoge?" asked Kavya.. " sunta hi hoon, bas mujhe meri biwi aur bachi ko mehfooz rakhna hai" said Adhi.. "Adhi tum istefaa dedoge to wo fike galat hath se forward hojaegi bahut rishwat khor bethe hai us party me" said kavya.. " mujhse to nahi hogi" said Adhi continuing his drive.." lekin tum bacha sakte ho" said Kavya "dobara keh raha hoon, apni biwi aur beti ko khatre me daalke hum kuch nahi krenge" said Adhi.. "Adhi baat samjho.." kavya stooped abruptly as the car tyres bursted making them stop with jerk.. "Kavya tum theek ho?" asked Adhi worried.. "haan hum bilkul theek hai, tum theek ho?" asked kavya examining him.. just then lots of goons started knocking the car doors from all side, making Adhi and Kavya fearfull of the possible outcome..

 just then lots of goons started knocking the car doors from all side, making Adhi and Kavya fearfull of the possible outcome

"Kavya ab kya karien?" asked Adhi devastated

"Kavya ab kya karien?" asked Adhi devastated.. "Nahi pata Adhi hume ye chodenge bhi ya nahi" said Kavya losing hope and helding Adhi out of fear..

so guys.. are you all enjoying? next part will mostly be the last one, or second last one..