Adya 1st Day

kavya and adhi got ready for their first day of posting all set to mark the history.. they smiled at each other seeing themselves together in mirror.. adhi out of excitdment lift her up in his arms and twirled around.. "Adhi hum girjaenge" said kavya.. "nahi girne dunga bansu, I love you so much" said Adhi.
"I love you too" said kavya.. Adhi placed her down gently and cupped her face "All the best wifey" said him "All the best to you too pati dev" kavya said and they both joined their foreheads.. Adhi then kissed her forhead gently out of love.. Kavya smiled at Adhi's gesture and kissed in his cheek
. "thankyou for everything" she said.. "thankyou too my darling sweetheart" said Adhi and hugged her tight.. " chalein?" asked kavya breaking the hug "theek hai chalo" responded Adhi and they both came down, where Malini stood with dahi shakkar in her hands " Maa gayi nahi aap?" asked Adhi.. "Tum dono ka pehla din hai kaise chale jate hum tumko bina best of luck bole" she asked and fed dahi shakkar with her own hands to both Adhi and kavya.. they took blessing from her and Omi also greeted them best of luck.. Alka and Anu gave adhi and kavya a bouquet withing them best and finally they were off to their posting

Adhi and kavya reached their expected places of reporting yes they were not at the same place but different location in same city..
kavya got down and inspected the place at first it was a rollercoaster of emotions for her.. how she fought with every circumstances won over love and now stepping into her official journey of IAS kavya Adhiraj Pradhan.. she miled seeing a rose in her bad which was probably kept by Adhi as a token of best wishes for her.. she was overwhelmed with her emotions.. how beautifull it is she admired her present and wished the sake to continue in her future too...

Adhiraj was greeted by his co workers.. he was helped till his cabin which was decorated with flowers for his welcome.. he was introduced to all the members of his office, he felt something off but couldnt appreciate what actually it was.. people smiled but it didnt go with their intentions he thought but accepted the challenge and looked on for future challenges..

Malini was happy seeing Adhi and Kavya on a common video call, she enquired about their experience and was excited to see their funny banter and to know that they are liking their new journey.. she blessed them and wished to meet them at the dinner table tonight disconnected the call..

"sab theek hai.. and sab theek hi hoga" repeated Kavya as everything looked good after a long time but she felt something troubling her inside unable to judge what it is she decided to brush it off and live in the moment with a smile on face and chin up.. 

what is up with Adhi and Kavya.. what challenges are awaited?