Insane Shubh

kavya kept on changing sides thinking about Adhi's straight forward confession about his feelings towards her and also the mention that he is okay if she wants to go but not okay of losing her if its due to fear or pressure..
she recalled how Shubh being madly in love for years, studying eating together talking for hours couldn't digest her success over his, and Adhi whom she met just a few months ago had gone to extremes to fight for her and helped her keeping his male ego aside, she even admired how he managed to kept his cool even after shubh provoked him, and how he fearlessly stood in front of him protecting her.. she couldnt stop thinking about it and felt nice that somebody likes her when she is unable to reciprocate it, she realised that she still fears of losing her loved ones and that dont let her love anyone fearlessly.. somehow she fell asleep..

Morning class
Adhi was waiting for kavya impatiently, but kavya didnt turn up.. she was already 1/2hr late and thats not her usual, he got worried and making an excuse of something important left the class and reached kavya's room, he knocked the door first but on not getting any response opened it slowly and got worried discovering that kavya was still on bed with two to three blankets over her still shivering.. Adhi reached out to her and checked her temperature which was too high "kavya are you okay?" asked Adhi but kavya was so weak that she couldnt respond.. Adhi picked her up and went to medical room where doctor examined her and gave her injections she eventually settled in an hour, when finally opened her eyes.. "Adhi I am okay" she said in her weak voice seeing Adhi sitting anxiously and worried beside her.. Adhi had tears filled in his eyes trying to stop them from falling out, "Its okay you can cry, I wont judge"said kavya in her weak voice.. Adhi's tears made their eay and Adhi kept his head on her shoulder, "You scared me kavya" said adhi.. "Adhi thanks"said her, Adhi got up and looked at Kavya he tucked her hair behind her ears as it was disturbing his view.. "Thanks kis lie, maine to apni hi jaan bacahyi hai"said Adhi.. Kavya smiled at him "Adhi mujhe maaf kardena me tumhe shayad abhi wo pyaar nahi desaku jo tum chahte ho"said Kavya "meine mangaa bhi nahi" said Adhi he took a deep breath "lekin ek din tumko khud ehsaad hoga k tum mujhe bahut pyaar krne lagi ho us din ka intezaar karunga" said Adhi.. "wo din ayega na Adhi?" asked kavya with expectation "Wo to Aana hi hai, bas mujhpe itna bharosa rakhna k me har cheez se ladsakta hoon, bas mujhe kamzor samjh ker kisi k dabav me akey ya mujhe bachane k lie galat faisle nahi lena, bas mujhse baat krna problem kya hai samjhana aur me uska solution le aaunga"said Adhi.. Kavya admired him and his talk.. "Thankyou mujhe itna chahne k lie"said her "Thankyou mujhe aur mere pyaar ko accept krne k lie"said him, they both smiled at each other and this was witnessed by Shubh's jealous filled eyes from a distance..

Jaydeep and Shubh were having an argument, jaydeep asked shubh to forget about kavya and move on from her and prepare for his IAS exam but shubh was in some other zone determined to get kavya by hook or crook, jaydeep was tensed seeing his son's attitude and regretted supporting him, he asked shubh to go back to their house in lucknow but subh left in anger without saying anything..

Adhi helped kavya to sit right on her bed and started feeding her chicken soup while talking about funny things in his life trying to make kavya smile, while kavya was admiring him for his act of blowing the spoon so that her toungue should not get burned and she should get the right temprature of soup, how lovingly he helped her to sit so soft and no force, kavya smiled in the middle of her thoughts, but was sudden shocked at the feeling of hot soup over her hand and neck before she could understand what actually happened, Adhi was repeatedly asking if she is okay and if its burning he was trying to blow on her burned areas, but shubh pulled Adhi with his collar, kavya now understood that soup was thrown by shubh and now he is troubling her Adhi.. "Shubh kya kar rahe ho?" asked Kavya in a angry weak tone, but shubh was only lost in his revenge he pinned Adhi to the wall and was about to give Adhi a blow on his nose but instead he himself recieved one from Adhi knocking day light out of him, "Bola tha na samjh nahi aya tere? tune garam garam soup kavya pe pheka? usko kitni jalan hui hogi?" asked Adhi giving him another blow and then threw him out of the room locking it from inside.. Kavya was just looking at Adhi and gave a helpless sigh, "tum pareshaan nahi ho me dobara bnadunga, kahin jala to nahi?"asked Adhi concerened.. kavya was surprised to see Adhi not effected with what shubh did just now except for her burns, he took an ointment and started applying it on her burned area, while kavya just kept looking at him, "Hamey check out kar rahi ho?"asked Adhi bringing her out of trans, "haan?, nahi woo hum..hum soch rahe the k tum itne calm ho sach me ya control kar rahe ho?" asked kavya, Adhi smiled at her, "hum calm nahi hai, aur na usey zyada bardasht krenge, aj muh toda hai kal haath aur taange dono tod denge, tumko sataye aur hum use baksh de, aisa hoskta hai kya"said Adhi.. Kavya smiled at Adhi, and held his hand.. "Adhi mujhe bhi tum ache lagte ho.. lekin pyaar mujhe nahi pata, me kar paungi ya nahi" said Kavya while Adhi continued applying ointment single handedly "Bahut waqt hai hamare pass, chinta nahi kro"said Adhi and kissed her forehead giving her butterflies.  "take rest" said him and made her lie down comfortably wrapped in blanket.. thodi der me tumhare lie dinner bnaker lata hoon jab tak k lie araam karo" said Adhi and left.. kavya looked at Adhi's way and slept as she was under effect of medicines..
outside her room, Shubh was standing with Jaydeep, Adhi wished jaydeep and walked off, "Adhi suno,"called Jaydeep, "yes sir"responded Adhi, "shubh ne complaint ki hai ke tumne uski ye halath ki hai"said jaydeep pointing towards shubhs bruised eye and blood from the angle of mouth, Adhi smiled, "Isne kavya per garam garam soup pheka hai, iski complaint kahan likhwana padega?" asked Adhi fearlessly.. jaydeep stared at shubh after knowing his act while shubh glared at Adhi but Adhi walked off towards the canteen,
jaydeep scratched his forehead in stress and looked at his son in anger, "shubh please leave"ordered jaydeep, shubh gave a look and walked off.. jaydeep went to kavya to check on her, but decided to leave on seeing kavya sleep "sir?"called kavya stopping him, jaydeep came near her bed and enquired about her health, he foldded his hands and appologised for shubh's act.. "sir aap zyada stress nahi lijie, sab theek hojaega"said kavya in an assuring tone.. "Kavya apna dhyaan rakhna, shubh kabu me nahin hai" warned Jaydeep while kavya ssured that she will take care, and jaydeep left from there..