Adya in danger

"kavya.. tum theek ho?" kavya heard someone asking.. while she struggled to open her eyes..everything looked so painfull to her.. her body ached she could feel her face burning.. she couldnt recollect what happened to her.. she struggled to breath while she could hear the rolling of wheels.. was she on a stretcher? thought she and tried to open her eyes with a painfull effort, she could see malini and Giriraj running with the stretcher by her side.. her eyes searched for Adhi but he was not there.. she got worried and tried to get up.. but all in vain..she was unable to move even an inch due to pain.. she couldnt recollect what happened to her.. and suddenly she went into deep sleep as doctor had given her some injection...

Malini looked at Giriraj.. "kuch pata chala Adhi ka?" asked her.. while Giriraj nodded negatively with almost tears in his eyes.. malini felt a sharp pain and fell on ground Giriraj helped her sit but Malini started crying and resting her head on Giriraj's shoulder.. " hamare bache Giri" she whispered between her cries...

how did everything changed in a night? thought them.. what must have happened, no body had an answer.. all they knew was Giriraj got a warning message that "Adhi and Kavya are in danger.. bachana chahte ho to bachalo" Giriraj and Malini got panicked and tried connecting to Adhi and kavya but there phones were unreachable.. unable to wait.  Giriraj booked urgent flight with his sources and they reached the hotel where  Adya were staying.. when enquired at reception they were guided to their room but certainly to witness the unthinkable.. Kavya was stabbed at multiple places simmered in the pool of blood and her face had so many cut marks with a blade.. almost lifeless lying on floor, with no sight of Adhi.. Malini whinced recalling the scene and couldnt help but run to hospital temple to pray for her children well being..

Police commisioner came near Giriraj greeting him.. " hum hai sir, Adhiraj ko dhoond nikaalenge" he assured.. while Giriraj looked on worried.. the investigation started and cctv footage was retrieved.. " they could see someone knockong at door impatiently, the door was opened by Adhiraj, after which he was pushed inside and the intruder closed the door getting inside.. after sometime he was seen dragging Adhiraj effortlessly as adhi wasn't moving at all probably he could be dead or unconcious thought police.. and the footage ended.. the intruder face was not visible as it was masked...
"Adhiraj Pradhan are you even alive?" mumbled the comissioner