Adhi guilty?

3 months later...

kavya nervously waited holding the pregnancy kit in her hand..
her phone rang and she left the kit to take its time..
It was Malini's call.. "Ji maa?" kahan ho kavya hum kab se call kr rahe hai?" malini asked.. "Maa wo hum wo" kavya tried to find an excuse.. "busy hogi sorry lekin time uthalia karo na bahut chinta hoti hai" said Malini, "Hum theek hai ma, aap sunaiye kaisa lagraha hai apko Maasi ke sath darjeeling me?" asked Kavya.."Bahut acha hai beta, bachpan ki yaadien tazaa hogayi" said Malini, "acha Adhi kaisa hai? uski speech suni thi kal, bahut achi lagi" said Malini, "haan ma wo theek hai lekin aaj kal bahut busy ho chuke hai" complained kavya.. "koi nahi meh wapas aaker usko daant lagaungi" said Malini.. "Nahi ma aisa nahi bas chinta hoti hai" said Kavya in a concerned voice.. "tum batao aaj office nahi gayi?" asked Malini.. "nahi ma aaj wo public holiday hai na" said kavya.. "arey haan hum to bhool hi gaye.." acha theeke tum rest kro hum shaam ko call krenge Adhi ke aney ke baad" said Malini.. and disconnected the call..Kavya was missing Adhi as she was all alone at home, but not just today it had become usual.. Adhi used to come late almost when kavya was sleepy and tired and sleep till late in morning where as kavya had to leave early.. days had passed that they have talked to each other properly except for the necessary..
Kavya out of loneliness felt the necessity to have a child.. reminding her that she had to check the kit.. she hurriedly went to the washroom and picked up the kit closing her eyes.. she prayed and slowly opened her eyes to find the beautifull present of her life it was positive.. for few seconds kavya froze out of surprise, she tried to get back her breath and jumped in happiness but realised that may be she is not supposed to do that and calmed herself down by taking deep breaths.."Hum maa banne wale hai?" she mumbled trying to hold her excitement.. "Adhi kaash tum hamare sath hote abhi" Said kavya missing his presence.. she hurriedly licked up the call and dialed Adhi.. the phone was picked up by his PA informing that Adhi is busy in meeting and asled to inform her about his sudden trip to Mumbai for a party meet and wont be coming home tonight.. Kavya was diheartened and disconnected the call, tears started flowing as she realised how lonely she was at that moment, she searched for her call log and saw malini's number to call and share the good news but felt that the one to know the news first is to be Adhi so she cancelled her plan and threw phone in frustation.. the whole Pradhan Nivas had no one she could talk to or complaint she thought except for few maids.. kavya thought of visiting Bansal house, to see Rajeev and Anjali but again she didnt want to reveal the good news to anyone before Adhi.. Kavya sat down and saw their photo frame on table she picked it up and hugged it as tears rolled down.. she dreamt of Adhi sitting next to her and grabing her sideways for hug.. "Kya hua Bansu?" asked him.. while Kavya nodded as nothing "Naraaz ho humse?" asked Adhi for which she nodded positively.. Adhi smiled and lifted her chin.. "Hum to tumhare dil me rehte hai na" he said.. kavya took a deep breath and tried to hold her tears but they became unstoppable now.. "since how many day you didn't cuddle me, called me Bansu?, hugged me, kissed me?" she asked in between her sobs.. Adhi just kept looking at her with a smile.."tum ho lekin sirf hamare sapne me, sach me pata nahi kab se tum ko theek se dekha bhi nahi" she complained and looked at Adhi but he was gone.."ab to tum hamare sapne me bhi akela chodke chalegaye" she cried..
she heard some one calling her and opened her eyes realising it to be a maid and she was asleep.. "Didi aap ro rahi ho?" asked kajri (the maid) kavya nodded no "Hume to neend laggyi thi" she said "aap theek ho na didi?" she asked with concern.. "Haan haan theek hai hum, hume kya hua hai?, kya kaam tha bolo" asked kavya.. "Kuch nahi hum kamre ki safai krne aye the aapke band ankho se ansu girte dekhe to hum thoda darr gaye the" said kajri.. "arey kuch nahi wo thda ankh me jalan horahi hai usi ki wajah se hoga" said Kavya and got up to take out clothes for a shower while kajri resumed her cleaning "Didi aap pregnant ho?" Kajri screamed of happiness giving kavya goose bumps, kavya realised that she had left the positive kit on the table and sheepishly smiled at Kajri, "haan" she accepted.. "Badhai ho didi" said her hugging kavya, kavya felt nice on her gesture the first congratulations from her.. "Bhaiya ko bataya? she asked.. "nahi tumhare bhaiya mumbai jaa rahe hai, kal jab wapas lautenge to bataungi" said kavya..
"aur suno.. jab tk me tumhare bhaiya ko na batau ye baat kisi aur ko nahi maloom honi chahiye" warned kavya, "kasam didi nahi bataenge" promised Kajri and resumed her work humming songs in happiness, while went for her shower...