wounds of past

few weeks later,
kavya was finally out of her cocoon, again smiling and cheerfull which she was in reality, hospital was ready for inaugration and so was she to propose Adhi..
she was so excited to finally tell Adhi that the day has finally come where she feels the same as him, She walked to the hospital checking all the arrangements for inaugration and humming songs.. playing along with kids and jiji who had given birth to a cute baby girl and named her Navya as a tribute to her sister, everything looked so beautifull as well as perfect,
shubh was taken into custody for 6 months even after adhi and kavya refused to file an fir but seeing the cctv evidences police had arrested shubh, jaydeep was very disheartened by shubh's act and supported kavya, he ckeared all the misunderstandings and  was just like before where she used to be his favourite student and him her role model,
her parents were proud of kavya's achievements and was eagerly waiting for kavya's interview on tv, jaydeep was proud of her and so was Adhi,
"Bansu, khush ho na?" asked Adhi? kavya blushed and nodded yes, "is khushi ko kisi ki nazar naa lagey" said Adhi while kavya twirled around in happiness, she came and hugged Adhi giving him a sweet surprise, their proximity felt different both of them closed their eyes to enjoy each others warmth, Adhi sensed the spark, and Kavya's touch made him realise that finally his wait has come to an end as he could feel kavya enjoying their closeness and proximity.. when kavya broke the hug and tried to move away slowly while her eyes remained fixed on him, Adhi smirked at her giving her butterflies and kavya ran away from their out of shyness while Adhi looked on with a smile..

 when kavya broke the hug and tried to move away slowly while her eyes remained fixed on him, Adhi smirked at her giving her butterflies and kavya ran away from their out of shyness while Adhi looked on with a smile

Jaydeep informed Kavya that a minister is coming for hospital's inaugration, kavya was okay with it, " which minister uncle?" asked kavya out of excitement, "you will come to know tomorrow"said Jaydeep.. though jaydeep intentions were not wrong but he unknowingly invited an upcoming disaster for her...
the minister was none other but Giriraj Pradhan the reknowned home minister, who happened to be Adhiraj's father unfortunately, jaydeep did this out of clean heart as he was aware of kavya's feeling towards Adhi and wanted her to settle with him, he thought that introducing kavya to Giriraj in situation like this will create a good impression on him unknkwn to him that Adhiraj and his father were not on good terms, and something more devastating ahead which was going to be revealed on his entry,
jaydeep as a father figure wanted kavya to be happy and at peace always now for that he had gone against his wife too who was pissed of at his change of mind and taking side of someone because of whom his son was in jail..
It was a live telecast where Jaydeep praised Kavya and thanked Adhiraj for helping her out in the best way possible, he then revealed the surprise guest to the event and Adhi's smike changed to a angry face seeing the minister entering the ground was none other but his selfish father
but not only Adhi but someone else was also not happy seeing him in the event..'Rajeev Bansal' he didn't like his present near his daughter and recalled how he found out that wrong medicines was supplied by Giriraj Pradhan himself, and all the blame came on his innocent Navya and team, He didn't wanted to risk his family's life thats why preferred keeping quite after he recieved a threat from Pradhan.. rajeev became tensed watching him in the place where once he had framed his elder daughter, but Rajeev kept silent not revealing his worry in front of anjali, his wife..

jaydeep introduced kavya to Giriraj though Giriraj was smiling but Kavya felt that there is something else behind the smile, she went in search of Adhi who suddenly dissapeared.. "Adhi" she called loudly while searching for him in backyard of hospital. she found him sitting alone and went to him
"kya hua Adhi?" asked kavya concerned "why do you look so troubled?" asked her again, kavya sat beside him sensing him not in a good mood and placed her head on his shoulder on not getting an answer, they sat silently for few minutes till Adhi's anger lessened and hd revealed her about Giriraj being his father and most hatred person for him, kavya listened to his outburst silently without interruption, she side hugged him trying to calm him down, "Adhi our training is coming to an end and now we have to go back to our homes in few days" said kavya, Adhi looked at her with his frowned eyes trying to relate between the two different topics, " mujhe miss kroge?" asked kavya.. "miss?" asked Adhi in a husky voice turning romantic in a second, "haan miss, karoge?" asked her again " Agar tumhare dil me jo hulchul chalrahi uske baarey me batado to shayad " said Adhi with a smirk bending towards her, Kavya recalled their moment in the morning that feeling on proximity and blushed " Bolo Kavya jo me itne din se sunna chaah raha hoon" said Adhi looking into her eyes, kavya turned her face unable to stand his powerfull gaze, Adhi turned her face back towards him tucking her hair behind her ear..kavya held his shirt for support as she felt nervous while Adhi was enjoying her struggle to speak out her feelings but their moment didnt last for long as it was interupted by omi pradhan, Adhi's elder brother who pretended to clear his throat to gain their focus towards him, kavya and adhi moved apart, "omi bhaiya?" called Adhi excitedly while kavya looked on, "Tujhe jab se dhood rahe hai, hame nahi pata tha tu to yahan khoya hai"said omi pulling his leg, Adhi blushed on his comment and hugged Omi, "Bhaiya mujhe pata nahi tha aap bhi aye ho"said Adhi "sirf tere lie" said omi and patted his back.. "kaisa hai?"asked omi "bahut khush hai" said Adhi.. omi looked at Kavya and greeted her folding his hands "Bhaiya ye Kavya hai"introduced Adhi, "Mere bhai k dil ki Rani" said Omi for which adhi and kavya blushed "arey wahh bahut agey badgaye ho lagta hai"said omi.. "Bhaiya bas ap humlg ko embarass kr rahe ho" said adhi and pulled him away walking towards the ground while making sure kavya is also coming along, while Kavya recieved a call from her father, kavya stopped to talk to him, she was shocked to know about Giriraj and navya's link..kavya felt heartbroken and sat down on a side rock, she felt as if some one has renewed her wounds and tears started flowing down her cheeks..
"Di abhi ladai to khatam hi nahi hui hai" mumbled kavya..