How fast the night changes

Adhi came to pick kavya at her office.. he bought a bouquet for his wifey with all excitement and love..
he informed that the watchman that he is kavya's husband and came to pick her up.. but the watchman revealed that kavya is missing since last 2 hrs and is not traceable shocking Adhi... he got down and enquired with her co workers.. at first they resisted to reveal anything but when he introduced himself as an IAS officer they finally revealed that, her first day she was assigned to go and inspect a chemical factory, she was with her team but went missing and untraceable they were suspecting her to be in danger as it was unusual for a officer to go missing when whole team was with her... Adhi became restless and enquired about the place.. one of the officer informed that they are going at the same location to enquire and asked him to accompany... Malini was informed by Adhi about Kavya's missing and she immediatly contacted commisioner to activate his special forces in finding Kavya..
she looked at Omi who was standing behind with a tensed face.. "pareshaan nahi ho Omi hum dhoond nikalenge hamari bachi ko" said Malini and went out of the cabin callong out for driver.. Omi banged his hand on table and clenched his teeth.. "hum jab bhi sochte hai ke sab theek hoaraha hai lata nahi kyu Kavya tum khud aker raita phela deti ho" mumbled Omi in anger...

Malini Adhi search team and Kavy's co workers reached the place from where kavya went missing.." Adhi koi news mili?" asked Malini.. Adhi nodded negatively with a tensed face.."Himmat rakho.. hume kisi bhi kimat per dhoondna hai use" said Malini.. Adhi tried to be strong and resumed his search.. while searching he discovered that the factory had illegal works going on of adultering medicines.. he instantly remembered Giriraj Omi and Navya wala kaand..he was surprised to know that it was still not stopped completely and understood that kavya might have gone behind it.. he tried to think what kavya would have done and where could she go.. he searched for clues of kavya have left anything or by mistake missed any of her belonging but there was no sign.. he informed the police about the illegal work and proceeded to find her.. while searching he reached storage room where he found fake medicines shelved in massive quantity, he could feel kavya was around and tried to find her in between the messy storage room.. he finally found her unconcious on floor below tons of cartoons "Kavya ankhein kholo kavya" he shouted picking her up in his arms.. listening to his cry his coworkers and police reached there and helped him to take kavya to hospital as soon as possible..

Kavya opened her eyes and discovered herself in hospital room where a nurse was trying to check her BP.. "Good you are awake, you have been in coma since long time" nurse informed..
Kavya was confused at her comment and looked around.."arey dont get up you need rest, I will call your brother" she said and went out.. Kavya eyes searched for Adhi and she somehow managed to get up from bed but due to extreme weakness was about to fall when some strong arms prevented her from falling she smiled wigh her closed eyes believing it to be Adhi but to her dismay it was Mayank.. "Mayank?" she asked surprised.. "tum to UK se wapas agaye?" she asked for which he nodded positively.. "Adhi kahan hai?" she asked looking around.. Maynak kept his head low listening to Kavya's question.."kya hua hai Mayank.. hum kab se behosh hai?" she asked.. "Didi saal bhar se" he admitted giving a shock to Kavya.."saal bharse?"mumbled Kavya.. tears build up in her eyes unknowingly.. "sab kahan hai Mayank?" she asked.. "me sab bataunga lekin abhi aap rest kro" said Mayank and made sher lie down but Kavya was restless..she tried to get up but Mayank again held her and pleaded to calm down.. " Please Mayank batao hame kya hua hai" asked Kavya.. Mayank hugged her tight and started crying "Didi bahut kuch hogaya hai.. ap jaldi se theek hoajao.. sirf aap hi sab kuch theek karskti ho" said Mayank...
Anjali came running inside the room and got overwhelmed seeing Kavya awake.. she came near her caressed her head and face "Mera bachcha" she said and hugged her lovingly.." maa aap theek ho? papa kahan hai?Adhi kahan hai? batao na Maa please" said Kavya trying to control her tears.. "bacha abhi to uthi ho tum, pleae shant hojao" said Anjali.. Doctor came and advised an injection which made kavya to sleep...
Mayank and Anjali smiled with tears of happiness and looked at kavya...