Adhi in trouble?

Living room:
Kavya laid on Sofa looking at the ticking clock in hall showing 10 past 2 with AdYa sleeping on her chest, thinking about the possibility of Adhi's behaviour.. she was so lost that she didnt even notice Adhi entering the room and settling down beside her untill he placed his head on Kavya's shoulder, Kavya coming out of her thoughts looked at Adhi but decided not to speak instead remain silent.. "poochogi nahi?" he asked.. "tum apne mann me kahani bnakr aaye ho.. aur mujhe wo kahani nahi sunni" said Kavya..
Adhi lift his head and looked at her, "Kavya sorry meine aise behave kiya bas thoda pareshaan tha" said Adhi.. " Adhi please mujhe tumhari koi kahani nahi sunni.. sunana chahte ho to sach batana aur nahi bata sakte to kal ko mujhse sawaal bhi nahi karna" completed kavya and got up from sofa picking up Adya along.. "Kavya" called Adhi holding Kavya's hand preventing her from leaving..Kavya turned and looked at Adhi as if giving him a last chance.. "Kavya aisi koi baat nahi hai" said Adhi hesitatingly but as soon as the words escaped his mouth kavya freed her hand from his hold.." Akhri mauka diya tha Adhi.. thanks mujhe Galat sabit krne ke lie" said her and left the living room.. kavya and Adya settled down on their place for sleep.. Adhi who followed them settled down on his side of bed, he tried holding Kavya's hand but kavya turned her back on him and closed her eyes....Adhi dissapointedly held Adya who was sleepong in between them and kissed her forehead taking her into a hug  and silent tears dripped down his eyes..

Next day morning..
Kavya got ready and took her purse.. she supervised kajri as she arranged the breakfast and handed over Adya to her.. " khayaal rakhna aur zyada roe to ofdice le aana" said Kavya and left.."lekin didi apne kuch khaya hi nahi" said kajri but kavya was gone by that time and Adhi heard kajri calling her out.. he felt bad that because of him Kavya was really upset and didnt even had her dinner and now breakfast.. "Bhaiya ji, ayie nashta karlijie.." said Kajri as she arranged a plate for him.. " usne nahi khaya?" asked Adhi.. "Nahi" informed kajri..
""hum ko bhi bhook nahi hai.. tum aur kaka khalena" said Adhi and came near Adya.. " apki mama ko pareshan krne ke lie sorry" said Adhi and kissed her..

Kavya's office
" lekin madam ji, wo itne bade neta hai, hum unki jasoosi kaise krenge" said a man dressed in a kurta with a shawl.  " meine apki marzi nahi poochi" said kavya.. the man made a face.." muh nahi bnao santu" said Kavya and glared at him.." theeke madam ji hum Adhi sir ki jasoosi krenge" said Santu and left the office hurriedly.. just then a pune entered informing her  "Adhiraj ji aye hain madam" kavya looked at the pune and nodded positively just the Adhi entered with a tiffin box in his hand..
" tumne raat se kuch nahi khaya aur mujhe bahut bhook lagi thi to meine socha sath khalien.." said Adhi hesitatingly, kavya noded and took tiffin from him and areanged it on the side table and satbon sofa.. Adhi settled down beside her and and made a morsel of food forwarding his hand towards kavya.., kavya didnt protest this time and ate it silently, though kavya was not fighting but her silence was killing Adhi, though she wasnt asking but her silence was very painfull for him
"Kavya meri life ka ek hissa ho tum, aise roothi rehti ho to lagta hai meri life hi roothgyi ho" said Adhi.. Just then kavya's phone rang and she was infkrmed about a new lead of a case she was working on.. " sorry Netaji lekin hume jana padega aap agr ghar jaldi pahunch gaye to Adya ka khayaal rakhna" said Kavya and left from there leaving behind a guilty Adhi..
Kavya reached a place and approached a man fully covered with shawl, " bolo Santu kya pata chala hai?" asked Kavya and the lersone turned around.."Aap hume kaise pehchanliye? asked Santu.. "jitna poocha hai utna hi jawaab dena" ordered kavya.. "Madam ji wo minister sahab ki jaan ko khatra hai" said Santu.. "Kisse?" asked Kavya "wo koi opposition party ka gunda hai jisne usko aapke naam se aur apki beti ke naam se dhamki di hai" said santu, "Aur?" asked kavya.." nahi abhi itna hi pata chala hai, "Ghar per rehkar Adhi pe nazar rakh paoge?" asked kavya.. Santu thought for a while and accepted.." shaam ko office ajana hum tumhe sath lejaenge" said Kavya and left from there..

Evening:
Kavya reached home with Santu holding her bag, and files.. "Kajri.!" called out Kavya while Adhi who was playing with Adya in hall looked at santu with a suspicious face..
kajri came running on her call and stood beside Santu panting for air.. "Kajri ye santu hai.. ghar ke kamo me hath batayega" said kavya.. kajri nodded her head and looked at Adhi.. "Kaun hai ye?" asked Adhi suspiciously.. "House help" said Kavya and gave her purse to Kajri.. "hum fresh hoker aatey hai"said kavya and left for bed room.. Adhi who was watching all this followed  kavya with Adya..
"Kavya aise achanak kisi ko bhi?" asked Adhi.. "yaad hai kal meine kya kaha tha iske baad me jo karungi usper koi sawaal nahi karoge tum" said Kavya in a stern voice and went off to have shower.. "Adya baby, mumy ko papa ne bahut naraaz krdiya" said Adhi and hugged Adya tightly for support.

Next day at office
Kavya recieved a call from Santu inforning her about a letter Adhi recieved after which he looked worried and went to his office room at home and has not come out since then.. Kavya ordered him to get a pic of the letter and disconnected the call..
santu tip toed to Adhi's office with a tray of coffee to avoid suspicion on him, Adhi was engrossed in his deep thoughts got startled on Santus presence and asked reason for his coming without taking permission.. Santu acted dumb and spilled coffee on Adhi asking for sorry... Adhi glared at him and went off to clean the stain, Santu searched for the letter everywhere, after searching for a while he found the same envelop and the inside letter, he immediately took its pic and forwarded to kavya
on the other hand. kavya was shocked reading the letter..
what is in the letter that snatched away Adya's(couple) happiness?..