Time to shine

A new day a new start

Kavya got ready for the day while Adhi was still asleep, she smiled seeing him and didn't feel like disturbing him, she came out of their room and found Anjali and Malini preparing food in kitchen she approached them and greeted a good morning.. both blessed her and made her taste their special breakfast she gave a thumbsup and smiled..
kavya came out of the kitchen and saw Mayank entering the house with two big bags of vegetables.. "Dekho na didi ye dono milke humse kya kya krwa rahe hai" said Mayank and kavya took the bags from him laughing at his cute brother..
just then Mayank recieved a call and was informed that Papa Bansal is gaining conciousness.. kavya was overwhelmed listening to it and Mayank Kavya started screeming and dancing in happiness.. Malini Anjali and Adhi came out to the hall listening to the noises and witnessed two happy siblings and their happy dance and screams.. they admired them from their respective place.. Anjali stopped them and asked the sudden reason.. Mayank told her about Bansal Sahab and everyone became excited and started dancing together.. they visited hospital and saw papa Bansal was staring at the roof while lying down.. Kavya and Mayank went and sat beside him one at each side holding his hand.. Rajeev was happy seeing kavya near him and got strength seeing Mayank here.. he cried and appologised about the day he tried to save Adhi but was brutually attacked.. Adhi came forward and assured him that he is okay.. Rajeev was relieved and blessed his three kids "hum bata nahi sakte ke hum kitni khushi aur sukoon mehsoos kar rahe hai" said Rajeev and caressed their cheeks.. "Ab bas jaldi poori tarah se theek hokar ajaiye" said Anjali with happy tears in her eyes.. he saw Malini and greeted her for which malini reciprocated..
Adhi got a call from Singham informing that he has resumed his duty today and conveyed Kavya a big Thankyou and blessed AdYa with love.. Adhi asked him to pay a visit when ever he has time they will feel good for which singham agreed and promised..
Mayank recieved a nice job offer and informed everyone... increasing their happiness..
Malini Adhi and Kavya greeted and took leave from Bansal house and went back to Pradhan Nivas..
where Adhi's Maasi and her samaj seva gang stood to greet them along with media.. Malini was happy to meet her sister as till now she was bound in Giriraj's promise to not meet her as she was always against him.. everyone praised Kavya and cheered her with a dhol and dance dragging Adhi and Kavya to dance with them

kavya got a personal call from central minister asking her to meet him in next 2 hrs.. Kavya got nervous but Adhi assured her and accompanied her to the secretariate office.. she found a setup of press conference and minister along with his few personals waiting for her.. they were also happy to find Adhi along with her and welcomed both..
Adhi and Kavya were asked to attend the press conference for which they nervously agreed..
"We are so proud to inform everyone that IAS Adhiraj and IAS Kavya has helped us to completely conquer over adulterated medicines and a very corrupt minister as well, so I wanted to honour them in front of everyone with a medal and gift from govt.. beside this, I would like to suggest IAS Adhiraj Pradhan to please come and join as our youth Neta
for betterment of our country.."said  central minister in his speech.. kavya happily and excitedly looked at Adhi.. but Adhi looked nervous and confused.."Adhi you are born for it" cheered Kavya.."tumhe sach me lagta hai?" asked Adhi.. for which kavya nodded positively.."theeke phr" he said and accepted the proposal from central minister..
he invited Kavya and gave her a medal and reward of a heavy amount as a token of service she gave..
Malini Anjali and Maasi were overwhelmed and proud of their children's achievements..

Omi was brought to court for hearing and declared as culprit with a sentence for live prisonment..
Alka and Anu visited Pradhan nivas and met Malini.. informing that divorce has finally been sactioned and she is free from this unwanted relationship.. Malini blessed her and appologised on behalf of her son and requested to stay with them or atleast be in touch as she had been more like a daughter than a DIL.. Alka was overwhelmed but wanted to achieve something on her own for her satisfaction and living and with a promise to be in touch left fkr her own good..
Adhi and Kavya met Alka outside the nivas and greeted her with mixed emotions on knowing her decision to stay away but respected her and with a promise to stay as the closest in family greeted her a painfull goodbye..

do happy endings happen? No.. life is full of challenges and though all the present challenges were taken care of.. their new challenges were still waiting for them to face as minister Adhiraj Pradhan and IAS Kavya Bansal

Precap: Kavya stood near mirror and caressed her belly as she blushed and practiced how to reveal it to Adhi that they are pregnant..