Kavya's Challenge

Kavya and Mayank were discussing about the proof Rajeev had.. kavya was shocked to know that it was her oen phone.. she recalled that she had filmed everything that day and got to know that Omi was behind that.. but as it was password protected they couldnt open it and Rajeev didnt want to lose it so decided to directly present it incourt for Adhi's innocence but before he could reach court room he was attacked and proof went missing..
Kavya was now sure that Proof must be snatched by Giri and his men and so she has to again visit Pradhan house to get it, but how.. she knew she had to be carefull as now she was her only hope and anything happens to her meant she lost the game, she didnt visit Adhi just to remain low profile and was roaming around covering herself so thag no one recognises her.. now going to Pradhan house was the new task.
she took out the calender and started marking days.. it was day 1 of her challenge and only 13 days were left for Adhi's execution..

Night 1.
Kavya in her black suit entered into Pradhan house after making sure everyone was asleep.. She tiptoes to the office as she was sure that her evidence will be kept in the safe so she finally entered it and opened the safe as she already knew the password.. she saw the phone and immediately kept inside her pocket and replaced it with another one.. she gently closed the safe and tiptoed back.. she wanted to meet Malini but she had to play safe at any cost... so she brushed her thought and escaped from Pradhan house..

day 2
Giriraj recieved a call giving him the bad news that Kavya was not traceable making Giriraj angry, "aasmaan nigal gya ya zameen khaa gyi? mujhe kuch nahi pata ya to zinda ya Murda mujhe wo wapas chahiye" he said banging the breakfast table... Omi looked at him and tried to calm him but recieved a blow instead.." ye sab bas tumhari wajah se hai, kitni baat tumhara Raita saaf kre hum" he said belittling Omi.. and left from there.. Omi took a knife from the stand and stared at it.. "Kavya Bansal ye sab sirf tumhari wajah se ho raha hai.. jab jab tumhari baat hoti hai hume hamesha zillat milti hai" he groaned..
Kavya charged her phone and opened it she searched and found her recorder video.. which had all the truth captured about Omi.. she was relieved.. now the next step was to produce it before law but to take precaution she made so many copies of it just to make sure she loses nothing..
she had an idea about commisioner being Giri's person now the question arise where should she go? and who to trust..

night 2
kavya was asleep in her secret cottage away from ber home when she heard some noises outside in the garden area.. she was sure that they had traced her and activated her plan B
she opened the secret door on floor and escaped from there while wrapping pillows on bed
after sometime she saw the cottage she was staying in bursted into fumes... she took a big breath of relief.. "Chalo shayad isi bahane mujhe dhoondna chodoge" she said...
Day 3
the news headlines circulated about Kavya Bansal's death in an gas cylinder explosion.. For Mayank his sister was untraceable and he got worried if the news was true.. somehow it reached Adhi and he became lifeless.. he accepted his defeat and imagined that atleast after death they could be together..

Bansal house..
A fat lady came knocking on door.. Anjali opened it with her teary eyes and looked at the lady in shock..  but controlled her emotions and started crying loudly.. "Mausi acha hua tum agayi dekho kya hogaya hamari Kavya k sath" and took her inside closing the door... as soon as they were inside she hugged her asking if she is okay, yes it was kavya changing her appearance.. " hum theek hai maa.. bas rehne ke lie jagah nahi hai" she said.. "to yahin theher jaa"Anjali suggested.. " Nahi maa yahan mujhe aur aap log ko khatra hojaega" said kavya "Mayank kahan hai?" asked Kavya.. "teri khabar sunke maloom krne gaya hai" said Anjali.."Me usko call krti hoon" said Anjali picking up tje phone " Nahi maa rehne do usko dhoondne do, rokoge to shak hoga Giriraj ko" said Kavya.. Anjali nodded positively and gkt food for kavya to eat.. while eating she remembered Adhi and felt like he must be not eating anything.. She wanted to meet him but how? she looked at her get up and thought of going the same way but it had too much risk.. she looked and Anjali and thought atkeast Adhi should be informed that she is alright and to ask him to fight to live.. but to her dismay.. Anjali's phone rang with Mayank number on display.. they recieved the call and it came as a blow to Kavya that Adhi was extemely ill and being taken to hospital under tight security.. Kavya with her tearfull eyes was deternined to meet him at any cost and fight with what ever comes her way...

Night 3
Kavya sneaked into the hospital as a nurse and entered Adhi's room surpassing the security.. she covered herself under dark makeup meking her skin tone darker so that it becomes hard to recognise and wore glases so that no one recognises with her eyes.. she saw Giriraj in Adhi's room and got nervous.. Adhi was barely concious.. "Adhi beta chod de zidd.. bhool ja us ladki aur uske parivaar ko abhi bhi hum teri phaansi rukwa sakte hai beta" said Giriraj.. Kavya pretended to arrange medicines and load injections checking monitors..
Adhi forced a weak smile.. "Kuch pal aur phr hum tumhare sath honge Kavya" he mumbled in his feeble voice..this irked Giriraj again.." nahi mari hai wo abhi humne to bas usko chakma dene ke lie jhooti afwa phelai hai" revealed Giriraj shocking Kavya that she is in for his trap.. Adhi frowned his eyes looking at Giriraj.. "Haan zinda hai wo bach nikli wahan se, lekin zyada der tak bachegi nahi" he said.. Adhi smiled listening to him.. "Apko haarne se darr lagta hai na?" he asked "Nahi hum sirf apne bete ko bachana chahte hai" said Giriraj.. "jail aur phansi ap hi ne dilwai hai" said Adhi in his feeble voice.. "Nahi tum khud gaye the Rajeev Bansal ko bachane ke lie.. janey dete use jail na hamre bete ko kuch hota air na hamari satta ko" said Giriraj.. "mere baap ne to kabhi mujhe beta nahi smjha lekin jisne samjh usko kaise jane deta"said Adhi.. giriraj was pissed off with argument and decided to leave as it was a time waste making Adhi understand he believed.. "tumko Akhri baar dekhrahe hai shayad.. tum ko bahut maante the hum lekin us kavya ko apni zindagi me lakr tumne sab kharaab kardiya" said Giriraj and left.. kavya looked around and made sure no one was noticing and went near Adhi.. "me jaanta hoon k tum ho.. mere pass nahi ana.. cctv se wo log dekhrahe hai" said Adhi shocking Kavya.. "me thedk hoon tumhara intezaar krunga, bas chale jao yahan se tumhari jaan ko khatra hai" he said with out even looking at her.. kavya held his hand pretending to check his pulse while continuous tears  rolled down her cheek.. "I love you kavya" he said finally looking at her.. "please jao ab" he said again kavya just nodded and picked up her tray.. leaving the room while Adhi kept looking her way..

Day 4
kavya contacted jaydeep through a unknown number.. jaydeep was sweetly surprised to hear from her and agreed to help her. 
he met with the army hear colonel Amar singh who knew jaydeep.. and discussed the issue, requesting him to keep the matter secret
jaydeep invited her to stay at Amar singh's security cottage for her safety and she agreed..
Amar singh and kavya discussef the strategy to frame Giriraj and Omi so that Adhi and Rajeev can be rescued. he monitored cctv camera of areas near Rajeev's alleged attack to trace down the attackers.. some how the news got spread to Giriraj alarming him about suspicious activity against him
he asked his men to trace Kavya in Amar singhs close contacts..that is when he got the link between jaydeep and Amarsingh making it obvious that Kavya was involved..

Day 5
colonel Amar singh recieved a warning that if he is helping out a criminal then he will be suspended.. kavya stood numb realising Giriraj's power and madness..
Amar singh loojed at Kavya..
"mere hath to in hone baandh lie lekin koi aisa hai jiska wo kuch nahi bigaad sakte" he said
"meine use inform krdia hai wo ata hi hoga tumhe lejane..yahan se wohi madad krega tumhari" said Amar singh..
one of the army men came running inside his cabin informing him about a terrorist attack in the office.. Amar looked at kavya " bhaag jao yahan se wo zaroor tumko dhoondte aye hai" said Amar and showed the back door to Kavya..some how kavya escaped but the so called terrorists traced her and started shooting at her when she was pulled by a strong hand making her fit into a small gap between two big rocks and he continuously fired back at them counting loudly as one by one he knocked them down.
once the area got cleared he pulled kavya out... "Me hoon singham, tumhara rakshak" he introduced himself..while kavya was still scared of the blood and death she witnessed in front of her eyes

(PS: yes he is Ajay Devgan our very own singham)