Kavya in danger

Adhi decided that daily he will himself drop and pick up kavya for her office so that they can spend more time together and strictly instructed his PA that when ever its Kavya's call no matter how important the meeting may be he should make him talk to her..
he met surrender and requested to take extra care of her and asked Kajri to take fresh meal for kavya in lunch time and return only after feeding her.. he placed choclate bars in Kavya's desk so that she can eat it when ever she feel like nauseous,
Adhiraj refused trips which was with overnight stay and made it a point that no matter how late it may be he will return home..

one fine day when Adhi and Central minister were busy in a meeting.. Minister's PA came and said something in his ears which was inaudible.. Adhi didnt gave it importance until minister asked him to listen to him without getting panic.. "Kya hua hain sir?" asked Adhi.. "Tv on karo" instructed minister, Adhi followed and switched it on.. the headline ran through the screen..informing about a terrorist attack in the area where kavya's office was making him worry but the next news made him go nuts which mentioned, that  administrative office was also taken under their control making everyone hostage.. Adhi was scared to death, he looked at minister who tried to calm him down.. "Sir meri kavya, mera baby" he mumbled in panic.. " Haan Adhi aur bhi kayi log bhi hai.. bachaa lenge hum sab ko" assured minister.."chalo chalte hai wahan" said Minister and helped him as Adhi was anxious and worried.. everyone knew how possesive Adhi had become for his pregnant wife but as he had a dynamic way of working he was everyone's favourite which favoured him to make them accept all his demands..
Central minister along with Adhi reached the place and enquired about the development.. they were informed that there was no update from administrative office and approximately 10 civillians and 2 officers along with the pune and cleaning staff was hostage.. As Adhi knew that the two officers were none other but kavya and Surrender he sunk to the floor, as fear of losing kavya crept over him , he knew what outcome such terorrist attacks have, they are so heartless ruthless that they dont care who is in front and just kill people like robots..
Minister helped Adhi to get up and helped him sit on chair.. "Himmat rakho Adhi, hum sab ko tumhari zarurat hai" said minister boosting his courage..
the terorrist has connected transmitter to the speaker which would make their calls to be heard in the whole office helping their fellows also to follow the development who are giving them security from outside.. kavya and surrender were hand and mouth tied.. they were sitting among the other hostages.. at their gunpoint..
Kavya was hell worried about her baby..
the terrorist had sent a message that their demand is to free their criminal member and friend who was sentenced to death..Adhi looked at the central minister to know what he wants.. "you handle it Adhi, save your country along with your family and we trust you" said minister.."tumhare pass aur koi option nahi hai" said minister..Adhi wiped the built up sweat and took a deep breath..
he took the the negotiator seat and connected with the terrorist..
"This is youth minister Adhiraj Pradhan I am your negotiator.." informed Adhi over the connected call with terrorist, which echoed in the whole office.. Kavya got relieved listening to his voice,
Terrorist: Humari demand bilkul seedhi hai.. hamara ek sathi tumhare jail me saza kaat raha hai, use reha krdo.. huk tumhare logo ko reha krdenge
Adhi: Kaun hai apka saathi?
Terrorist: "Raaka"
Adhi was taken a back, Raaka was the most dangerous threat to their country, what not did the forces did to capture him, and how some terrorist held his people captivated asking for his freedom
Terrorist : itna sochne ka waqt loge to ek ek ko laash bnakr bhejdunga
Adhi : Nahi.! kisi ko bhi kharoch nahi ana chahiye (in a panic tone)
terrorist : haha kya hua youth minister ki to hawa hi nikal gayi
Adhi : Dekho wo sab masoom log hai, mahilaein hai bache hai, unhone kisi ka kuch nahi bigada. unko chod do
Terrorist : Raaka chodoge ya nahi?
Adhi (gulping down) : Raaka ko chodne ke lie hume permission lena pdenga higher authority se, me jald se jald arrange krta hoon, lekin please mahilao aur bacho ko chod do
Terrorist : chal tera abhi dil itna atka hua hi hai to chod dunga.. bekasoor masoom to ye log hai