5.

2 WEEKS LATER 

SPENCER POV 

Today is the day that Jordan gets discharged from the hospital. I'm glad that she is finally leaving and getting some well-needed rest and PT before she can function again fully. Liv and I have a doctor's appointment to see the baby and we are both super excited. The feeling of seeing your baby and hearing the heartbeat is special. 

I walk into the bedroom and see Olivia getting dressed for the day. This is the woman that is carrying my child and I couldn't be happier. As I go and get ready to go, I feel Liv's eyes on me and soon she walks up and kisses my cheek. 

"It's 10:00 in the morning on a Sunday, you know that right?" She asks skeptically

"Yes, baby I know. There's nothing more important than you and this baby so if I miss the game kickoff then I miss it. I'm here with you, that's all that matters." I state grabbing her hand. 

This game today is probably one of the most important ones but this is more important. I know that this past week hasn't been easy for us but I hope that this and the date night I have planned will make us closer and more trustworthy.

"Babe, I think we need a new car. I love my Range Rover but it's not gonna cut it." Liv states, getting into the car and looking in the back seat and how little space there will be for both Lelani and the baby. 

"I'm with you on that one. We'll go look after the appointment because Coach McPhee already told me I could sit and take this game off." I state pulling out of the driveway. 

30 MINUTES LATER

We finally made it and Liv's nerves are getting the best of her. With this being our second pregnancy, I wanted to make sure that she was good at all times. I gave her a pep talk and told her everything would be fine and I'll be with her every step of the way.

We walked in, got seated, and I got a call from Jordan but I ignored it because this is more important than anything. 

OLIVIA POV

"Olivia James", I hear the doctor say. Spencer and I slowly get up and make our way to the ultrasound room. We suggested a more private and intimate room because Spencer has such a huge fan base, and we wanted this to be our little secret. 

I get all of the questions and heartrate questions done by the nurse, now we're just waiting on the doctor. This is my second pregnancy and the 1st one ended by miscarriage so I'm hoping and praying that this one is a different outcome. 

"Just breathe baby. I know this might seem scary but I gotchu and I'm right here." I hear my husband say as he grabs my hand and the door opens. 

"Hello, lovely people! I'm Dr

"Hello, lovely people! I'm Dr. Matthews and I will be your primary OBGYN and doctor who will help you through this journey." She says with a huge smile. 

I closely listen to the words that she's saying while also rubbing my husband's hand. Once she finishes, she gets some gloves on and gets the machine ready. She gives me a few simple instructions and I follow them. 

"Okay, just a warning, this gel is a little bit cold." She says as she applies it to my stomach.

"Now if you look up at the screen then you can see a tiny little sac, that's your baby. Everything looks fine for you to be 10 weeks. Just don't overwork yourself and try to remain as stress-free as possible." She says, giving us another congratulations and walking out. 

I change and finally, look at my husband with the biggest smile

"That's our baby," I say looking at the sonogram pictures.

"That's our baby." He states as we head home. 

Just a short little chapie! I wanted them to be happy for once and they needed this moment but next chapter, I might not be so nice.  Tell me in the comments what you thought and what you want to see next. When you do, I'll make that chapter just for you. 

Chapter Question: What do you think the gender is? Girl or Boy?

Don't forget to recommend, follow, and vote.

Love you guys.

- T