10.

3 MONTHS LATER

SPENCER POV 

It's been 3 months and Olivia hasn't been home. These past months have been painful and I desperately want my wife back. I've seen her occasionally, but it's mostly about the baby. Tonight is my mom's birthday dinner, and I hope I can get my wife back with the help of my mom. 

I got ready for the night and prepared everything I needed. I packed a bag for Lelani as we headed out the door. It was a pretty quiet drive and we arrived there in no time. I was getting Lani out of the car when I saw Olivia pull up. 

She wore a beautiful marble dress, showing off her perfectly curvy hourglass figure. I missed this. Just looking at her made me realize that I needed that support back in my life. We both made eye contact as we walked in together.

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to but listen and please hear me out. These past 3 months have made me realize that I don't want to lose what I have. I fucked up and I will admit it. Sleeping with Jordan was wrong and now I have to live up to the consequences. I know that you're tired of hearing this but baby I pulled out. If she is pregnant, it's not mine. Baby, I don't want to do life with anyone else but you. So please, can you come back home?" I asked her looking into her eyes.

"Spencer I can't. You hurt me in a way that I can't explain. I wanted to be the one that had your first son. I can't enjoy being pregnant and being a mom when I know that my husband and the father of my child was unfaithful. I can't trust you. Can we please just go inside and enjoy the party?" She asks, grabbing her coat out of the car. 

"Yeah, of course," I say. This is going to be harder than I thought. Maybe I did lose my wife for good.

OLIVIA POV 

I've been feeling uneasy all day. Ever since Dr. Matthews gave me some medication, I haven't been feeling well. The party is pretty much over and the only people in the room are me, Spencer, and Mama Grace. We're all working together to clean up until I feel this sharp pain in my stomach. 

"Liv, Are you okay?" I hear Mama Grace ask. 

"Yeah. I'm-OH GOD!" I say feeling another sharp pain. 

"SPENCER!" Mama Grace calls. 

"What's up ma?" I hear him say making me smile, knowing that's the man I fell in love with.

"There's something wrong with Liv and the baby and I'm not sure what it is." She says as Spencer looks at me confused. 

"I promise I'm just AHHHHH IT HURTS!" I feel the most unbearable pain in the world. It's like someone stabbed me in the stomach with a knife. 

"Baby...babe? What's wrong?" He asks and it pains me that I can't be mad at him at this moment. 

"I don't...I don't know. I've been feeling like this all day. I think I know what's happening." I tell him honestly.

"Babe, we can't think like that. Let's get you to the hospital and make sure you're okay." Spencer says picking me up. I'm glad he's here because Lord knows I need him.

AN HOUR LATER

I wake up and from what I can tell I'm in the hospital. I see Spencer at my side holding my hand. I slowly shift letting him know that I'm awake. The pained look in his eyes let me know something was wrong. He sits up straight and starts talking.

"My wife. You are one of the strongest people that I know and I admire that about you. The doctor came in and checked your vitals and everything looked good on your end, but when we checked the baby...there was no heartbeat." He said making me burst into tears. 

I couldn't say anything except stare at the ceiling

I couldn't say anything except stare at the ceiling. The pain I was feeling was unbearable. How did this happen to me? Why did this happen to me? I can't bear to hear my name or talk to anyone.

 How did this happen to me? Why did this happen to me? I can't bear to hear my name or talk to anyone

Random POV
"Great. Now that our plan has worked, it's time to have my baby boy. Thanks, Kourtney." 

Short little Chapter.  I know that y'all probably hate me for this but it's part of the plot. Yes, unfortunately, Liv had a miscarriage and this is her second one. I promise some good will come out of this moment though. Spencer and Olivia get a chance to work and try on their marriage again. I promise Spelivia will get their baby soon, but they need to focus on each other.

Chapter Question: Do you think Dr. Matthews did something to Olivia's medication? If so, why? How do you think Spelivia will become close during this time? How would you want Olivia and Spencer to find out Jordan is faking her pregnancy?

As always sending my love!

Please like, comment, follow, and vote

-T