11.

SPENCER POV

Today is the day that Liv and I get discharged from the hospital. It's been a rough week balancing football and being there for my wife but I'm here. Seeing the struggle and toll it takes on Liv's health and how she feels about herself pains me. Now, she blames herself for not protecting our baby.

"Olivia, it's not your fault. If anything, it should be mine. I put you through that stress while you were pregnant and I know that I shouldn't have. I don't want you blaming yourself for something you couldn't control. You know God's timing is always right and now is not our time." I tell her as we walk to the car.

"Spencer quit saying that this isn't my fault...it is. I lost this baby. I couldn't control my stress. I should've taken more meds. God, I'm so stupid. I can't even carry this fucking baby. Maybe I'm not meant to be a mother." She says making me look at her 

"Don't you ever say that again, okay?  You're the strongest woman I know and I believe that you can get through it. This does not mean you weren't meant to be a mother, it means that you need to take time and get to know yourself. Here, put these on. I don't want paparazzi seeing you like this." I told her while she put the sunglasses on. 

The drive home was peaceful and right as we hit the door, the dogs came and greeted Liv.

"Hi, my beautiful babies. Mommy missed you! I'm sorry I haven't been home but your daddy was being an asshole so I stayed with Auntie Kia for a bit. Yes he was, yes he was." I watched as Liv and the dogs interacted with each other.

AN HOUR LATER 

"Thanks, Kia, I appreciate it. It's been hard but I know that I can get through this. Okay, I'll see you in an hour." I hear Liv say as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"She's coming and dropping my stuff off." She tells me, turning so she can look into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful. I missed you. Your smile, your laugh, your encouragement, your cooking, fuck, I missed everything about you." I tell her truthfully. 

"Since you miss me so badly, maybe this will help." She states smirking and slowly walking towards me. 

"Damn, I missed those lips of yours

"Damn, I missed those lips of yours." I looked at her and made sure this wasn't just her medication talking.

"Was this all you or the amnesia?" I asked.

"Baby, it's all me. I want to fight and work on our marriage." She tells me as we kiss again.

I'm going to do anything in my power to get my wife back and to fight for her. 

OLIVIA POV

"Spencer baby, the door," I tell him as he lets me go. I'm pretty sure it's Kia but to my surprise, it's Jordan. 

"Olivia....um...hi. I had no idea you were back." She says making me roll my eyes.

"I got back about 5 hours ago," I tell her getting annoyed with this conversation. 

"Oh cool. Is Spence around? I need to talk to him about his son and the baby that I still can carry...unlike your miscarriage ass." She tells me, making me look down.

As soon as I'm about to speak, Spence walks up behind me. He pulls me in for a hug and whispers in my ear.

"Go upstairs...go let it out. I gotchu." He tells me as he kisses me and I walk upstairs. I stay on the end of the stairs to hear this conversation.

"Jordan. I've had enough of your bullshit. You've ruined my marriage once and I am not going to let it happen again. Liv, that beautiful, fine, pretty woman you just saw, that's my wife. If you didn't hear me, I'll say it again. MY WIFE! Don't you ever go around disrespecting my wife again. Now, what about the baby did you want to talk about?" He asked. I can tell he's pissed but I'm happy he stood up for me. 

I walked into the bedroom and immediately got in the bed. Within the next few minutes, I feel eyes on me. 

"You good?" He asked walking towards me.

"Yeah. I'm good. How did she know though? We never told anyone except your mom." I tell him.

"I don't know but we'll finish talking about that later...right now, how about some 'I missed you' sex?

"I'm down," I tell him

That night was a blast.

Y'ALL THEY KINDA SORTA MADE UP!!!! Spence fought for his wife and he felt good about so looks like there will be more of that coming. Jordan is an asshole for saying something like that to Liv's face. Seems like Olivia missed more than her man....she missed Spencer Jr. too. I have so many sex ideas that I can go off of but I don't know if y'all will like them. 

Chapter Question: Should I include more sex scenes between Spencer and Olivia? How do we feel about them coming back to each other? How long should we wait for Liv to get pregnant again? Should Lelani tell Spelivia about her mom's fake pregnancy?

As always love you guys! 

Vote, comment, like, and follow.

-T